5

"Its probably fake hence why its called a legend." - Sohone

**********Mune's POV*********

I huffed,"If you say so." We swam...er more like walked before we came upon the cliff's edge. "Uh just to be um...safe? Stay on alert for any wierd things, alright Sohone." I said staring down at the dark black void upon us. "Yeah Yeah whatever." He muttered before diving in followed by me.

***Meanwhile at the Temple***

Leeyon, the ex-guardian of the Moon burst in carrying what seemed to be the Moon only smaller, weaker than what it had last been. "Chu(idk what those white thingies r called) help me!" He cried desperately trying to see if one of the snowy creatures knew what to do...anything that could save the once bright Moon. "The Moon is DIEING!" He shouted letting out a few sobs as the small crecent moon shrunk even more in his hands. The Chu or snowy creatures started rambling nonsense among each other but all talked about the weakened crecent. "I'm talking to you! Please do SOMETHING!" He shouted once more between the yelling of the Chu. He stared in horror as he watched the once bright Moon shrink into nothing but dust. "No!" The Chu fell silent, a rumble replaced it earning a 'Oh no' from the little Chu as each of them went inside there own egg-shaped capsules for safety leaving Leeyon exposed and incredibly terrified. With a disturbing roar the temple stood up from it's "sleepy" state, running out of control bringing terror to those bellow it. But it doesn't stop there, oh no! The light that many beautiful flowers shone disappeared, as if it were distinguished once the Moon was no more but worthless dust. A random day person yelled among the screams of panicked citizens,"Oh No! It's the END OF THE WORLD!!" As terror filled both sides of the world bellow them, in the depth of pure evil to be perhaps lay the most gruesome ex guardian of all time, Necross. He grinned evilly, satisfied that darkness was spreading around the world," Darkness is spreading all over the planet" he chuckled darkly. "Oooh yes! Chaos chaos chaos!" Cheered one of Necross minions. "Stop talking about chaos I'm gonna have nightmares again!" Whined another minion, who seemed to be the opposite of what Necross and his other evil minion were. He rather seemed...well harmless. But either way, his pleading only went ignored by the other as he continued to cheer on Chaos as if it were his type of hobbie. Necross on the other hand enjoyed having the feeling that others were being surrounded by darkness like himself, even more when it meant the whole planet was suffering because of his doings. Nothing more could make him happier than what was happening before him.

***********Sohone POV***********

It seemed like we had been swimming for quite some time but I knew it had only been at least five minutes or so. I looked over at Mine to see how he was doing and he looked fine. I'm surprised Mune made it this far. Like many would have already turned around or just simply given up already but he-he's determined to fix this mess he caused. I guess he is tougher than I thou- "GLIM!" I shook my head as I watched Glim be taken away from Mune. I gasped reaching to Spark's hands in an instant but to my horror I felt nothing. I started to panic, "SPARK! SPAR-!" I gasped as I caught sight of a tentacle thingie rapped around my Spark. "Oh no you don't!" I growled throwing my spear at the slimy tentacle freeing Spark from it's grasp. I sighed in relief grabbing her hands quickly and my spear before helping Mune. "Hey! Unhand the lady!" I shouted trying to catch up to Mune. "Glim I'm coming!" I heard Mune say before he tried to free Glim. I readied my spear and aimed it at the tentacle,as Mune was thrown my way I quickly threw it. But then again another one of those tentacles grabbed me as a second one took Spark away from me. "No! SPARK! Ugh get off me you stupid thing!" I shouted fighting it.

************Mune POV*************

Ugh dammit it! I promised Glim I wasn't going to let her go and I'm not planning ugh! On breaking that promise at all!!! "Sohone! Sohone do something!AAAAAAAAH" I screamed as the thing shook me around. "I'm trying!" He yelled as he too was being shaken up lack a ragged doll. I was suddenly pulled at a maximum speed, my foot colliding with Sohone's face. Oooooh that's gotta hurt...he's gonna hate me for this. "There you go!" I cheered him on,"You got it!" It was funny how I was used to repeatedly punch him, I'm sorry but it was hilarious...anyways the thing stopped, letting us free once a bright blinding light appeared out of nowhere. Sohone gasped,"It's the Lightning Monster!! He's gonna rip us APART!" he shouted. "Swim for your life dude!" He added. I screamed terrified, I'm going to die! I thought panicking,  I'm too young to die!

****Phospho POV(didn't see that coming huh?)****

I was gliding through the dark waters as usual when I heard a loud rackus not to far from were I was so I chose to investigate, probably be one of those pesky fish swimmin round the area. Once I was close enough I saw a shadowed figure and decided it was best for me to light up a bit to get a better glimpse so I shone my lights as bright as the heavenly moon before I heard two voices, both sounded in a panicking state. They were shouting nonsense until I heard it,"-Monster!" I frowned. "Who you callin monster, Snotface!" I growled getting face to face with...could they be? "Hey! I'm the guardian of the SUN! Show some respect." Said the buffyer one. Hmm so they are... "The name's Phospho!" I shouted doing a majestic pose before I burst into a fit of coughing. "Are you the guardian of the underworld?" Asked the youngest looking one. Pffft sure...like I would "well your the guardian of the Moon bucko but that is all in sprite...come on sparkie give the girls back now." I said. "Ada boy! Cute little chicks but not to chaki huh?" I laughed as I picked my teeth with the buffey lad's spear. "We need to get to the underworld, Necross has stolen the sun!" I gasped ,"And why didn't you stop'em?" I asked. "I thought YOU were the guardian?" I stared at his shocked face. "U-uh he sent two little devils-" I laughed,this has to be a joke "Wait haha, you got your butt kicked by two little minions!hahaha!" I laughed. The buffey one looked embarrassed,"N-no but they-its his fault!" He whined. I rolled my eyes,"Oy! Quit your whining! It's giving me a headache." I said shoving the spear into his hands before swimming away. "Master Phospho!" I stopped,"I was picked by accident but you-"

************Mune POV************

"You were a real guardian." I said, "We need your help." He hummed turningto face us, "Haven't heard that in awhile." He mumbled before making his way to us. "So tell me," he stared at Sohone,"Why are you trying to get the sun back?" He asked staring at Sohone intensely. He shrugged,"U-Uh to impress the ladies?" I mentally facepalmed, seriously?

^°^

And thats where ill end...im so sorry for not updating sooner but hey school year is over, we er on summer vacation and that means giving me a lot of time to finally be able to update quicker!  But also im tired right now so imna hit the hay...sorry but its like 11 33 pm over here so yeah. Night everbody! See ye around in the next chapt :)

Meanwhile enjoy staring at these two sleepy heads over here :P