12

Don't play the vid yet...I'll let you know when, I also thought it fits the scenario anyways plz cont.

^*^

Spark's POV:

A few tears slipped down my cheeks as the hot heat started melting my form little by little. I wonder if Sohone loves me, I wonder if he'll miss me those thoughts ran through my head as I continued to blow on the sun's surface. I stopped for a moment, a small smile formed on my lips as I saw Glim's form running away from where she was, Good. At least she'll be safe I thought. I sighed continuing to blow on the sun, hopefully it will restore back to what it once was.

Sohone's POV:

I growled as Necross blocked my attack with a swift move, Surrender now pathetic guardian! And maybe I might spare your life. I laughed, "No Thanks lavapants but I'd rather stay on the good side after all doesn't good always rein over evil?" I told him, this only caused his anger to rise, Then DIE! I gasped as his fist met the ground, creating a mini earthquake. Sheesh! Can he calm down or something? I thought avoiding getting hit by him. I smirked, a plan forming in my mind , He won't see this coming hehehe.

***Mune***

"You will suffer for  eternity and your friends will too!" I rolled my eyes at the bragging minion before me. "HEY! Are you even listening to me!?" He shouted, trying to punch me. I stepped away from him, barely avoiding his fist, he turned around and growled, "My master will crush you into pieces!" I was about to talk back when I was suddenly tackled to the ground. "Glim!?" I asked shocked that she was here and not with her sister, but at the same time relieved to see her gorgeous face...I-I mean, glad to see she is safe, yeah? "Mune! MUNE!" I blinked twice before focusing on Glim, "Yes?" She looked worried about something, "It's Spark! She's trying to revive the sun back but that'll KILL her and I-I can't let her d-die! I n-need to find Sohone, he'll stop h-her!" I gasped, Oh No! If Spark dies...Glim might, We need to find him and NOW! I took ahold of her hand in mine, blushing at her touch, "Come on I think he's over here!" She nodded, a fierce look in her eyes...Gosh I love her!

***Sohone***

"AAAAH!" I yelled as I hit the wall harder than I expected, So the plan didn't go as I planned it would be... My vision became blurry for second as I fell down, but I wasn't going to give up yet! I-I have to keep going-OW! My head, it hurts! Ow ow, I need to keep going! I gritted my teeth as I used all my strength to get up, I'm going to defeat Necross! He won't defeat me that easily beca- My eyes widened as a large hand came down at me full force. Well that's going to leave a mark...

***Spark's POV***

I was panicking now, Oh gosh I'm melting! I am literally MELTING!!! But I still kept going. I stopped for a second, only a second to see Sohone get thrown into the wall and beat to the ground, this made me boil in anger. "Who dares hurt MY SOHONE!?" I growled, that's when I saw Mune and Glim, wait WHAT!? WHAT IS SHE GOING OVER THERE!? SHE'LL GET HERSELF KILLED!!! I thought. I turned back to the Sun, who was now almost alive and back at my sister. She turned around and spotted me before Mune did too, I knew what they were trying to do. Glim mostly because she tried to run towards me but Mune held her in place, "NO SPARK! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!" But I ignored her, instead I turned to face the sun and inhaled as much air as my lungs would let me before releasing it. "NOOOOOO! SPARK!" A small smile crept onto my face as the sun regained its glory once again, but the heat was to much for me to handle, my legs buckled over my weight no longer able to sustain me. I chuckled to myself as my body continued to melt, "O-Ow." I smiled though, as I was holding onto the last drop of life inside me. My eyes becoming heavier every second that passed by. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. The sound of light footsteps reached my ears, I wonder... "Oh no...Spark.", I forced my eyes to open, and there she was looking scared and fragile but ALIVE.

¡Play Vid Please!

I smiled at her weakly, "H-Hey s-sis."
She covered her mouth as the tears flowed down her beautiful face, she knelt down by my weaker form holding my hand in hers. I frowned, "H-Hey don't c-cry," I raised my hand to wipe those tears away, "I-I'll be F-Fine." I told her. She shook her head caressing my hand in her cheek, "No it's not going to be okay! Your dying Spark! Don't you get it!? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! It's all MY FAULT I SHOULD'VE STOPPED YOU! IT SHOULD BE ME BREATHING MY LAST BREATH NOT YOU!  You c-can't l-leave m-me." I stared at her in shock as my eyes watered, "H-Hey! I'm n-not l-leaving y-you! R-Remember t-that quote I-I a-always told you w-when w-we were l-little?" I whispered. She nodded her head, "N-Not always eye t-to e-eye," She looked at me a small smile replacing her dull look, "But always Heart to Heart." I grinned at her, "T-That's the sister I-I know!" She laughed as fresh tears ran down her cheeks. "Glim," I don't want to leave you , "I-I won't b-be with y-you physically", But I'd rather die to save you, "b-but I will be h-here, in y-your mind," Please don't forget about me, "A-and h-here I-in your h-heart." I beg you, don't forget me. I coughed holding my side as I felt a burning sensation spread throughout my body, "Spark?" I smiled at Glim, my vision blacking out and regaining conscious again, "I-I love y-you s-sis." "SPARK!" Her voice sounded far away as the darkness swallowed me up...

Is this how death feels like? A speck of light shone on me Woah I feel, calm Come my child I looked around the darkness but saw no one at the same time I felt no fear at all, I trusted this voice. You will be at peace now I smiled walking to the light, Please forgive me Glim, Mune, and Sohone...I'm sorry I took a huge leap towards the light, closing my eyes as I engulfed myself in its peaceful aura...

Death isn't bad after all

***😇***

This is where I'll end this chapt, I hope you guys liked it! Comment what you think will happen next! See you in the next chapt!!!
Poor Glim....⬇️

Yeah

Yeah...sorry if it's sloppy and all, I was in a hurry during my 5th class so I didn't have the time to do it neatly....sorry for my crappy drawing :(