3

**********Spark's POV*********

I watched in aw as Mune took a huge leap towards the Moon, catching it in the process. "What are you doing you pathetic child!",Leeyoon shouted taking the Moon away from Mune. I growled,"Look Leeyoon",I stood in front of him,"You aint the guardian okay?",he glared at me,"And who do you think you are,eh?",Leeyoon growled still clutching the moon. I glared back,"Maybe Mune was chosen for a reason, Leeyoon. Maybe he has something you lack.",I growled earning a 'ouch' from Glim. "I-I-I",He slumped in defeat. Looking at the floor he walked towards Mune, but before he could hand it to him everything became dark except for the light that the moon gave off.

"Whats going on!?", I heard Sohone ask. Like I should know, I thought sharing a glance with Mune. I stared at him in shock once realization hit me. It seemed that we were thinking the same thing...,"THE SUN!", we shouted running out the Moon's temple, followed by the others.

*Timeskip brought to you by Glim*

"No no no NO!!!",Sohone growled punching the ground. I watched as the Sun was being dragged away from the Temple, away from the moon bringing darkness to both day and night people.

"Oh no,"Glim whispered standing beside me. I nodded in agreement,"We should get the Sun back." I mumbled catching their sudden attention. "WHAT!?",Glim shouted in shock. I nodded,"Without the Sun the Moon will die out and we'll be in darkness",I looked at Sohone and Mune,"Forever.",I whispered. Mune nodded,"She's right Sohone. We have to get the sun back." I smiled at him. "Alright alright. But you two ladies are staying here.",Sohone looked over at us,"Wouldn't want you two to get into trouble.",he added with a smirk.

Oh hell nah! I thought giving him a death glare. Glim placed a hand on my shoulder, "We'er coming with you guys.",she said. I nodded,"But you guys are only going to drag us down.",Sohone whined. I shrugged turning around and following the path to the sun. After a few seconds Glim shivered,"Hurry up! We'er freezing over here!" she shouted hugging herself.

We were soon walking together to save the sun.....

****Twenty minutes Later*****

I'm bored I thought as I walked beside Sohone. I'm bored bored bored, so bored even the word Bored sounds way interesting than- " So what's your name?", Sohone asked interuptting my boring thoughts. "Oh it's Spark and that's-","Hi I'm Glim and I'm your #1 Fan!:D" She interuptted. I facepalmed,"And that's my Sister Glim.",I muttered. "Are you the oldest?",Mune asked. I nodded,"Yup." "So what are you guys suppose to be? Day or Night people?", Sohone asked. I sighed,"Well we were born at dawn so we are more like in the middle.",I explained. "Yeah. Kinda sucks because we are made of wax so we can't stay in the heat to much or we'll melt nor the cold cuz we'll freeze, like a statue.", Glim added.

"Damn.",Sohone whispered. I shrugged,"I'm okay with it just wish I could stay long enough without worring to much of ourselves.", I looked at Sohone. We suddenly made eye contact, the time seemed to stop. Out of nowhere I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks heating up showing that I was blushing. "Guys? We'er here!",Glim shouted. I quickly turned away from Sohone, kms I thought once I saw a pond that gave off a blue glow.

**********Glim's POV**********

Oh no not that! I looked over at Spark, she didnt look happy. She rather looked like she was sick, I gotta admit I was freakin scared to freeze under there and sink to the bottom and never- stop right there Glim no need to scare your self like that! Show your sister you can be brave, come on! I meantally gave myself a pep talk. "Glim?",I looked up to see Mune holding out his hand for me to take. "You ready?",he asked. I shook my head,"I'm scared.",I mumbled. "Dont be, I'll protect you.",he whispered. "You promise you wont let me sink?",I asked. He grinned,"I promise." I took a deep breath, and with all my trust I took ahold of his hand.

**********Spark's POV*********

I watched as Mune took ahold of my sister, both making there way under the pond. Oh god no no no no... I gulped as I stared at the icy water,"Hey.",I looked over at Sohone. "You okay?",he asked with concern. I shook my head,"I-I dont think I...I'm scared okay?" Scared to sink and be forgotten forever and die, I thought.

********Sohone's POV*********

As soon as those words left her mouth I felt an urge to protect her, then I had an idea. "Do you trust me?",I whispered taking her delecate hands in mine. She looked at me, fear evident in her eyes,"I dont know", she said barely a whisper. I nodded,"I'm not letting someone as beautiful as you get hurt, I promise I'll protect you",I lifted her chin so she could look at me,"with my life.", I added smiling at her. She blushed,"You promise?" I chuckled,"I promise."

She took a deap breath before taking a step into the icy water. She let out a yelp of surprise catching me offguard. I squeezed her hand gently,"Spark", she turned to look at me,"Just look at me and me only okay? Your going to be alright."

Once we were fully submerged I noticed Spark start to freeze. "I trust you you'll keep me safe Sohone. Don't let me sink!",she warned before staying still...she had frozen completely. I looked over at Mune to see the same thing happen to Glim, the same words leaving her mouth before she froze up just like Spark.

I made a small dive, letting Spark's frozen hands wrap around my neck. I glanced at Mune to see if he was ready,"Sohone before we continue Glim told me theres a legend of some creature that lives down there.", he said pointing downward. I rolled my eyes,"Its probably fake hence why its called a legend."

******************************

Wow this chapter took forever! I hope you enjoyed it, chow mis amigos!👋😁