16

***Spark***
I sighed as I sat on the ground surrounded by roses, "Being lonely sucks but at least I know they're safe now." I smiled, laying back. I see your not feeling well, darling I sprung up, roses flying in alarm, "Who's there!?" I asked searching around me. Someone giggled, Over here darling I raised an eyebrow in confusion but did as told, my jaw dropped. There stood another being similar to Cosmos only she was a darker galaxy, but gorgeous nonetheless. I tilted my head at her, "Who are you?" I asked again, now facing her fully. She only smiled, "I am your mother."

***Mune***

"Mune!" I groaned, "Hey Mune!" I opened my eyes squinting slightly at the light. "Huh? What happened?" I yawned. Sohone and Glim smiled down at me, "You put the fire out of the underworld." Sohone said. "That was EPIC!" He shouted grinning at the sight before us. Everything was replaced by huge waterfalls and hills covered in fresh green grass with beautiful bright colored flowers. "I-I never thought I'd say this but bro you really are the most powerful guardian of all time." I smiled at him, "Thanks Sohone." "Oh Mune!" I gasped as I was tackled by Glim. I chuckled, "Hey I'm alright." I assured her, petting her head gently. She smiled at me, "You did it, you saved the planet from darkness." She whispered. I smiled, "Yes but I couldn't have done it without Sohone, right Sohone? Sohone?" Glim and I looked over at Sohone he looked sad, then it hit me. If they are saddened my Spark's death is there a way to bring her back...I mean I did see her so can I bring her back? There's only one way to find out! "I'll be right back." I told them before dashing off to where Spark's body was.

***Spark***

I stared at her lost for words, "Spark? You okay honey?" Fresh tears rolled down my face as I ran to her, embracing her in a tight hug, "I've missed you so much! Y-You have no idea how much we needed you!" I sobbed. I heard her sigh, she gently patted my head, Hey it's alright Honey I'm here I looked up at her with hurt, "Why didn't you come back!?" I asked her. She frowned Honey I didn't have a choice, I had to protect them, to protect ALL of you. You have to understand me I sighed, of course I understood her it just hurts so much after all these years... "Why are you here now?" I asked refusing to look her in the eyes. I am here to give you my soul I gasped, snapping my head at her, "WHAT!? Why?" I asked. She only gave me a small smile before waving her hand, making a rose appear in front of me, Look I watched as the rose swirled into a billion colors before coming to a stop, it should Mune standing above me? He-He was molding my body back from the huge blob I've become, "I don't know if your listening to me Spark but we need you back, Glim needs you heck EVEN Sohone needs you! They're all broken inside because without you they feel like they aren't whole, they fee empty so please come back! Ugh! I hope this works!" The vision soon became blurry before it began to swirl into another galaxy, "They miss me." I mumbled. Yes they do, and I can't watch you suffering either without being with those you love...I don't want you to go through the same awful feelings as I did. "But I can't go back." I told her, letting the rose fall to the ground. Yes you can, and I'll make it happen...after helping Cosmos for so long I managed to find the book of Guardians and well let's say it said something about being able to go back. She grinned at me, but I just sighed, "I don't think it's going to work." But all you need is another soul, and the gift of the Moon. I looked at her puzzled, "Gift of the Moon!?" She nodded The Moon guardian must give you a piece of the Moon, granting you eternal life...giving you the ability to see them again. This made me smile, then I'll get to be with them, be with HIM She chuckled, So shall I start? I nodded. She started humming a melody, very similar to the song she used to sing to me when I was little, I watched as she brought her hands to her chest making a circular motion before bringing her hand out. I stared in awe, in her palm was a glowing white heart, with specks of colorful spheres flying around it, Take it and Please don't forget that I'll always be with you. In your heart and in your memories. I nodded taking her soul in my own, "I'll never forget that and thank you for helping me mom." She leaned in, giving me a kiss on the forehead before her body started to vanish. I looked down at the soul, her soul, it gave me the feeling of warmth. I was so focused on it I failed to notice the soul inching its way to my chest. Before I knew it the soul went inside my chest, my body began to feel awful, my head started to pound making me scream in agony, "GAH!IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!!!" I screamed as I felt a burning sensation consume my body, She never said it was going to hurt!!!! I forced my eyes shut, hoping this would make it all go away, "SOMEONE PLEASE! MAKE IT STOOOP!"

***Mune***

"-STOOP!" I jumped as a voice echoed around me. What was that!? I shook my head continuing to mold Spark back, I used the Moons light to help me see in the dark. I hummed looking at her, I hope this works I thought giving her the last touches, "Please come back." I whispered. I saw Sohone staring at me, a deep frown settled on his face. I felt him walk away without a word, This better work! "Hey it's okay." Glim emerged from where Sohone once stood, I sighed, "I know I can bring her back Glim, I just- deep down I feel it!" I tell her. She gave me a small smile, "Look we miss her but we just can't bring my sister back, she's gone." She whispered to me. "Let's just go." She tugged on my hand gently, wanting me to follow her. "Wait I have something else." I gently break off the tip of the Moon, placing the broken piece on Spark's chest wrapping her hands around it, "Come back." I whispered once more before following Glim.

I smiled at Glim before letting the Moon join the sky, "I wish Spark was here to see this." I heard her whisper, this only caused me to worry, Did my plan work?

🖤♠️🖤

So I finished this chapt! After waiting for so long! I'm sorry if it's short but hey, I try my best! Anyways see yeah in the next chapt and don't forget to comment!

This is Spark's Mother(Her names Aurora btw forgot to mention it in the chapt)⬇️ :