2

**********Glim's POV**********

I stared at the supposedly new Moon guardian, I was in shock. I looked over at my sister to see that she looked calm unlike me. "What is your name?",Yule asked the Night person. "U-uh Mune. M-my name's Mune.",he stuttered. Yule nodded,"Well Mune you have been chosen as the new Moon Guardian may this honorable job be yours now." Yule gestured for Mune to shake hands with *dreamy sigh* Sohone.

*********Spark's POV*********

Well it seems that Leeyoon ain't getting chosen to be guardian which I'm honestly glad, I thought looking at Sohone and Mune shaking hands. "The ceremonie is over may the new guardians resume they're duties!", the day person announced. I shrugged,"Come on Glim it's time to go home." Glim slumped a little knowing that I was right. I waited for Glim to walk ahead, I glanced at the new guardians one more time before catching up to her.

***********Timeskip**********

"I can't believe that Leeyoon was replaced by another Night person I mean THAT kid doesn't have ANY experience to be a Guardian!!!",Glim shouted pacing back and forth in our room. I rolled my eyes,"Glim","I mean did you see how shocked he was!?","Glim?","And Leeyoon? He must have been devastated!", "GLIM!!!",I shouted stomping my foot. "Yes?",she squeaked. I sighed,"That kid has a name, Mune and whatever happened back there is not our problem it's theirs alright?","But-","No but's this conversation is over.",I sighed. "Well",I walked over to our day/night schedule that we've been working on,"how bout we finish what we've started?" Glim smiled,all worries gone,"That'd be nice!"

We worked on our project until the day turned to night...wait a second! "Glim?",I whispered. "Yes Spark?",she said stopping from her work. "Don't you think that the day went to fa-","Spark look!",Glim interuptted pointing to our window. I looked at her confused before I turned around, and may I say that I was extremely stunned at what I saw. "Oh no! He's doing everything wrong! He's messing up the course!",Glim panicked measuring the night schedule that we had finished. "We got to help.",I whispered still looking at the horific scene. "WHAT! But you said-","Forget what I said Glim let's go help the Guardian before chaos erupts." I grabbed a tourch and fired it up, giving Glim one for herself. "Now let's go before father finds out we'er gone." She nodded in agreement following me out the window.

*********Sohone's POV********

"Wow!",I breathed looking around the temple of the sun. "This is AMAZING!",I shouted running around the place till I came upon an Xolal statue. Damn! He looks so...realistic, I thought touching one of the statue's hand. CRACK! I gulped as the hand broke off. Just then my helper walked in,"Oh I see your paying repect to Xolal! He turned into that statue after you became guardian...oh I will miss him. He was one of the bestest guardians I've ever surved." I watched as he continued on his way, guessing that I should follow I hurried to catch up.

I was soon brought into a open room that had the sun chained to the temple I was in. "Awesome.",I whispered getting ahold of the chains and driving the sun to our destinations. This is going to be hella easy, I thought.

**Timesekip brought to you by Mune**

This is the life! Its so freakin amazimg the view all my fans...the moon,"Wait what!?",I watched as the Moon's temple ran at full speed. "He's ruining my job! And it's my first day!!!",I growled putting the chains down. "Looks like your in a hurry Sohone.", I turned around to see Leeyoon standing near a pillar. "Leeyoon? What are you doing here? I'm really sorry what happened back there at the ceremony I honestly think you should have been the next guardian of the moon." I said running to the nearest pillar to grab a harpoon. "You know, in my opinion you should go fix the problem with your friend before he makes a horrible mistake that could ruin your job.",he whispered gesturing to the running temple not to far from my own. I nodded in agreement,"That I'll do. I aint letting an idiot get in my way.",I grumbled. "No no! You must stay here and guard the Sun!",My helper exclaimed standing before me. I snickered,"Sure and let that idiot ruin my life! Hell no! I'm going to fix this",I chuckled,"It's not like anyone will steal the sun."

**********Mune's POV*********

No no no no no no!, I thought as I plucked each string giving out a horrible note instead of a nice melody. "This is all my fault.",I whispered still plucking the strings hoping to slow down the moon temple but to no avail. "What are YOU doing!?", I jumped at the sudden voice. "U-uh I was just trying to-", I turned to face the owner of the voice,"Who are you?",I asked both girls. "It doesn't matter right now, what matters is what the hell are you doing with the moon!?", said the first one, must be the oldest of them. "You know your messing up the Moon's course right? ",the second one spoke up.

I let out a frustrated sigh,"Yes I Know!" Just then Leeyoon came into view. "Leeyoon what are you-","Your messing up everything idiot!",I flinched. "I know its my fault but I dont know how to drive this thing!",I shouted frustrated. "I knew I should be the one to be guardian and not you. Now the moon's course has been disrupted!",Leeyoon shouted trying to find a way to stop the temple. To make things worse Sohone came stomping in,"What the hell are you doing Mune!?",by this time i had gotten used to being shout at,"I don't know.",I growled. "Well fix this mess! Your ruining my job...well hello?",I rolled my eyes as Sohone smiled at both girls. "We'll talk this later.",he growled turning back to the girls.

I turned to Leeyoon,"Maybe if I do this?","NO DONT TOUCH-",but before he could finish the strings had snapped and only one dangled off the moon that seemed to float away. "THE MOON!!!",Leeyoon screamed. Oh no you dont, I jumped up taking ahold of some dangling vines just in time to take another long leap, catching the moon in the process.

******************************

Finished the 2nd chapter took me a long time to finish it but it was worth it😊

Dont forget to vote and comment my friends!