8

Ill tell u when to play the vid k?
Continue....
*

***Mune's POV***

After running for a couple of minutes I slowed down to a walk, carefully inspecting my surroudings as I searched for the temple. After a few seconds a roar pierced through the air, I looked up and gasped, it was the temple with, "Goroun?",What? But how? I stared at the huge dog in wonder,"What are you doing here?" I asked him, smiling in joy,"Come here boy!" I laughed as I pet his huge fluffy head, earning a few licks from him. "Quick we have to catch it.", I ordered hopping on his back. "Okay now lets stop that temple!", I turned to face Glim in shock, How did she find me? Why didn't she go with Sohone? Why did she decide to come with me!? "We have a planet to save!",I stared at Glim unsure, she rolled her eyes,"Go!" she shouted pointing at the fading temple. I snapped out of my trance, "Yaaaaaaah!", Goroun started running at a fast pace which caused Glim to tighten her arms around me. "Oooooh!", she screamed not used to Goroun's fast speed.

***Glim's POV***

I screamed,"Aaaah! Careful!" as Mune's dog jumped across the rocks that stuck above the ground. This is really not my thing! I thought as we kept on passing by more jagged rocks sticking above the ground. "Dont worry!",Mune shouted, glancing at me,"This I know how to do.",I heard him mutter. I hope so Mune! "Huh?", he looked up in confusion, puzzled I did to. The moment I looked up my heart sank, We'er going to be crushed! One of the temple's sturdy legs almost crushed us alive, but that didnt stop me from screaming in utter terror,"AAAAAH!" After avoiding a couple rocks blocking our path we looked behind us, staring at one of the temple's legs moving above us. Thats creepy. I thought. "Hang on!",Mune warned causing me to tighten my arms around his waist as the dog increased its speed even more.

***Mune's POV***

I gently kicked Goroun's sides, commanding him to jump. "Aaaaah!",Glim shouted in alarm. Just one more jump! I thought signaling Goroun to jump again. At the last second I jumped, getting ahold of the temple's leg,"AH! DONT LEAVE ME! MUNE!" ,Glim yelled still riding on Goroun. I watched as Glim took ahold of Goroun,"No no no NO! I DONT KNOW HOW TO STEER THIS THING!!!", She yelled in panic. Oops! Forgot to tell her before I jumped... I shook my head, to late now! I started making my way up the temple thinking how in the world I was going to stop it.

Once I was near its head I started petting its rough skin,"Calm down. Calm down.",I said before  whistling to it. I huffed, well that didnt work...maybe I need to get even closer-er So i started making my way up, careful not to hurt it as I flipped myself under its large black beak. "Easy boy, calm down!", I tried again,"Im here." but like last time it didnt work. Instead it shook me around, trying to shake me off of him,"Woah there!",I shouted holding on tight. I gasped as some of my dust flew towards it, Oh no! I thought thinking I was doing the wrong thing but to my surprise it worked! The temple was slowing down! "Wow! Its working!",I smiled, I should do it again! I aimed more of my dust at it, hoping itll work,"Calm down!" I commanded him. Soon enough the temple stopped, I laughed in joy,"That was...AMAZING!" I cant believe it I did it! I DID IT!

***Glim's POV***

The temple, it stopped! "Mune! MUNE!", I shouted worried that something might've happened to him. I gasped as the temples head came into view, Mune sitting crossed legged, grinning in victory. "Did you see that! My dust worked on him!",he smiled. I giggled at his cuteness, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.