13

***Glim***

No no no no no no no NO! "Spark, wake up! Please wake up!",  I shook Spark's shoulder gently hoping that all this was just a bad joke, "Glim we have to-", "No! I can't leave her! I-I just c-can't!" I sobbed holding my sister's limp body in my hands. "I can't." I mumbled refusing to let go of her.

***Mune***

Hearing Glim's sobs broke my heart, I just couldn't bear looking at her so broken, so helpless. I had to do something, but what? It's not like I can bring Spark back to life even if I wanted to. I just want Glim to be happy again... I placed my hand gently on her shoulder causing her to look at me with a tear stained face, "I know it hurts but we have to-", I gasped as Necross came towards us, a sickening smile on his hideous face, "You think you can light the sun just by puffing it!? Ha! Your just a rat that's going to meet the fate of your stupid friend!" I quickly looked at Glim but she seemed oblivious to what was happening right now, She's so broken, I wish I knew how to bring her old self back Necross' laughter echoed around, a large shadow falling over me and Glim, that's when I dared to look up. My jaw dropped, He's going to crush us!

***Glim***

You can't be dead, no I won't believe that! Your just tired, yes your tired and just needed a quick rest but you'll open those eyes of yours and tell me that you were pretending...just wake up now cuz your scaring me....wake up
"GLIM!" I reached out for you as a pair of arms yanked me away from you, I cried out, but stopped as I saw Necross about to crush us and you know what Spark? I didn't care if I died or not...cause your not with me anymore and if that's how it's going to be, I don't care if I die as long as I get to see you again I'll accept it. And so I closed my eyes... "Sohone?" I snapped my attention to Mune who still held me in his arms. "Sohone? Is that you?" I whispered, not able to believe he was still alive. Sohone ignored our question, "Quick Mune, Glim get out of here! I can't hold up for long!" He struggled under the weight of Necross' foot. "I've had enough of you! Die pathetic guardians!"

***Sohone***

I looked over at Mune and Glim with worried eyes but also holding a hint of confusion, Where is Spark?

***😅***

Welp imma end this chapt here guys, comment what you think about it. Plz I need some feedback on my work 🙃Thanks!

 Plz I need some feedback on my work 🙃Thanks!

Woah look at Sohone😱 he looks amazing 🤯