7

*******Spark's POV*******

"We have to climb down there? " I asked in disbelief. Glim shrugged,"It was the only path we could find so I guess."  I sighed,"Well if you say so, lets go then." I mumbled not really pleased about the idea of having to climb down to who-knows-where. But just as we were making our way down we heard some type of roar, "What was that?" I asked worried. "Its the temple! Whats it doing here?" Mune shouted, confused. I looked over at Glim who shared the same confusion as Mune,"But how?" I mumbled. We watched as Mune scrambled to the top to get a glimpse of the temple, if it was even the temple. "Maybe it was a monster?", I suggested breaking the silence. Glim shrugged,"Im not really sure its a monster but it could be a possibility." Sohone laughed,"I wouldn't be too worried if I were you ladies cause you have me to protect you." I rolled my eyes,"Im pretty sure we can take care of ourselves." I muttered, But im glad you are there to protect us, Sohone.

*****Mune's POV*****

How did the temple even get here? I asked myself as I made my way up the rocky wall. But once I reached the top I was in shock, The Moon's Gone!!! "No! The Moon!" I shouted in horror rushing down to tell the others. "Guys!", I shout frantically pointing at the temple's direction, "The Moon is gone! And the temples gone crazy, I have to stop it!" Sohone rolled his eyes,"We don't have time for that! The sun is dying." he frowned,"We might be to late already." I heard him mutter. Ugh why is he so- whats the word? Stubborn. "You take care of the sun, I have to save the Moon." I said before running off to the temple.

*****Glim's POV*****

"No Mune!",I shouted remembering the words of the ancient book,"Remember the guardians are linked! The ancient book said-","You really got to stop reading those books babe." Sohone interuptted me. "Come on!" he shouted walking forward. I glared at Sohone before he disappeared beneath the foggy mist. "Get lost marble head!!!",I yelled before angrily stomping away. "Ahem.",I froze, Oops forgot that Spark was here. I slowly turned to face a smirking sister, looking at me with that suspicious look,"U-uh Hi?" I smiled nervously. "And where do you think your going lil sis?",she asked walking towards me, the smirk still plastered on her face. "T-to h-help Mune?",I stuttered. She hummed,"Alright but be careful okay? And marble head seriously? ",she chuckled,"I couldve done better." I huffed,"Yeah yeah...are you coming with me or?",I asked. She shook her head,"Nah you keep an eye on Mune and Ill keep an eye on *giggles* Marble head over there...you know boys they need us to keep 'em on track." she said making her way to the edge. "Welp see yeah later Sis. Oh and",she added,"If something happens to you, your in BIG trouble...especially Mune.",she mumbled the last part. I gulped,"Yeah I will, be careful okay?" I said. She smiled,"I will. See yeah!", she saluted me before jumping into the deep hole. I sighed, Well here I go. I thought runnning to catch up with Mune.

:)

Imma end it here...sorry for the short chapter guys. Also im thinking of making one whole chapter of just between Mune and Glim while the other chapt will just be focused mainly on Sohone and Spark so stay alert for these chapters!
BYEEEE!
:D