17

***Spark***

I felt numb, the pain had faded as if it were never there. I tried to move but I couldn't, it was as if I were held by an invisible force. Maybe it didn't work I thought as I gazed into the dark void around me, something must have gone wrong. I sighed, Mom was wrong, O can't go back

As I was about to loose hope a warming feeling started spreading throughout my body. Confused I tried to reach out of the darkness, Why can't I open my eyes!? My question was answered as a bright blue light shone on me.

No ones POV:

Spark's body laid on the rock, a piece of the Moon caressed in her hands. However, as the sun reached high into the sky, spreading its light across the land until it touched Spark. Upon the sun's touch the piece of the Moon glowed a bright blue, slowly changing her form to that of her guardian form. Her fair yellowish skin turning into a light gray shade of stone, roses upon roses decorated her long shining hair as the galaxy danced shades of the brightest yellows. A long cape formed below her shoulders as a pearl white shirt hugged her form followed by a  long black inky skirt with rainbow stones decorating the waist. Her hands were soon covered by a pair of fingerless gloves with yellow at the bottom. A tattoo of the moon and the sun faded onto her right shoulder, gently giving out a faint glow at the sun's gentle touch. Once her transformation was complete, her necklace placed around her neck gave out a blinding glow before diminishing, a silent groan soon followed. Spark was waking up.

***Spark***

I groaned, What just happened!? I thought peeking my eyes open only to squint at the bright light, Wait a second... "Oh My STARS! It WORKED!!! It worked! It worked." I cried in joy. I was back. I looked down at myself and frowned, Will they recognized me? Will he still love me? I started to doubt myself, what if I go back and he rejects me, what if they don't believe me? What if- There's no need to worry darling everything will be fine I nodded as my mom's voice echoed in my head, a small smile replacing my frown, "Thanks mom." I stood on top the rock I was on searching for the sun temple or the moon. That's when I spot it, I sprinted into a run my hair and cape catching the wind. I just hope he believes me...

***Sohone***

I sighed, Spark just kept crossing my mind, sadness and anger was all I felt. I couldn't accept that she was gone, the love of my life, I had her but I let her go. Why didn't I protect her!? Why did I tell her to go!? I felt awful, I no longer felt myself again, I died inside the moment she was gone. "Sohone are you alright?" I gave my helper a forced smile, "What do you mean? I am fine, I'm e saved the sun and defeated Necross, how can I not be fine?" I asked him, my heart saying otherwise. He shrugged, "If you say so. Here." I thanked him as he handed me the spear, the smirk still plastered on my face as I aimed it at the sun, "I wish you were here." I mumbled, "What was that?" "I said this is gonna be good." I said louder not wanting him to know. I will never be the same without you Spark I thought as I gazed out into the sky.

***Mune***

"Wow it all looks so beautiful from up here, I wish Spark were here to enjoy this. She would have loved to see it." I nodded, scratching the back of my neck nervously, I wonder if my plan worked...it's got to "Mune?" I turned to look at Glim and gasped she was freezing up , "Oh no! What do I do?" I asked her in a panic. She looked at me wide eyed, "Glim? Glim!? What do I-", "Spark!?"

•••••••••••

Wow this chapt is really short, but I promise the next one will be worth reading! Anyways see yeah in the next chapt!