11

Her question seemed answered as a deep menacing voice boomed above their shouts of confusion, " Welcome Guardians." Sohone growled, "Necross!"
- Sohone

______******______

***Spark's POV***

I gasped, this scary looking monster was Necross!? Oh no I have to get Glim out of here! I thought looking around for an exit, "The sun and the Moon in the underworld", he chuckled, "What a treat." I looked over at my scared sister, "Mune," I gave him a worried look, "Take Glim to safety , find an exit and go!" He nodded before carrying Glim bridal style. "Huh? Mune what are you doing?" She asked, "Mune!?" He ignored her, "Hang on!" I watched as he leaped down, a sigh of relief escaped me before I turned back to Sohone, "Sohone watch out!" Mune shouted from below. He turned to look at Mune, "Get the sun! I'll take care of lavapa-" I gasped as Necross closed his hand around us, "SPARK!" Glim shouted. Sohone wrapped his hand around my waist before jumping out of Necross' hand. "You alright sunshine?", He asked me, placing his hand on my cheek gently. I blushed, "I-I'm okay." He nodded before facing Necross, "I expected more from the sun guardian but you, you are such a failure!" Necross spat, glaring at Sohone. He growled, "You brought disgrace to the guardians of the sun's honor...I will enjoy crushing you!" Sohone glanced over at me, "Go with your sister, Spark. I'll handle this." He whispered. I frowned placing my hand on his arm, "Are you going to be alright?" He smirked, "Of course...I wasn't assigned as guardian of the sun for nothin, Sunshine." I sighed, I didn't want to leave him fighting this monster but I have to, I stood on the tip of my feet and gave him a peck on the cheek. He looked at me shocked, "Just don't die, okay? I-I love you!" I whispered before running off to Glim.

***Sohone's POV***

She loves me. She LOVES ME! I touched my cheek, feeling the slight tingling feeling where she had kissed me. A small smile on my face, "Will you look at here, the sun guardian is in love." I glared at Necross as he laughed at me, "You really are pathetic." I growled, "Shut up!" He chuckled, "I can't believe the sun has chosen you to be its guardian I mean look what happened! You don't deserve to be guardian at all! You are so pathetic, a failure, a MISTAKE!" I I lowered my spear, maybe he's right. If I had been more alert this wouldn't have happened- I shook my head, No it's not what Spark would think of me. You are the sun guardian and so much more... Spark's words echoed in my head as I looked up at Necross determined to win this fight, "No I am none of those things because unlike you I am not alone."

***Spark's POV***

"Glim! Mune! Wait up!", I shouted jumping over a pile of rocks that stuck above ground. "Spark!?", Glim came to an erupt stop, almost tripping in the process. She turned around to see me bounding towards them, "Why aren't you with Sohone?" She asked. I sighed, "He told me to come with you," her face fell, "But don't worry he told me he could handle the big nasty brute over there." I added hoping that would cheer her up a little. And that it did, "Okay now come on we can't waste precious time!" She said yanking me forward. I grabbed Mune dragging him with us, "Quick we got to go!" I yelled. He nodded gaining more speed to hop down the rocky path. "Oh my Gosh!", I gasped getting tired of jumping stupid rocks, "Come on we're almost there!" Glim shouted at me. I groaned but kept going until Mune was knocked off by one of Necross' minions, "MUNE!" Glim screamed as he fell down. I held her arm stopping her from going after him, "Spark! Let go! I have to help him!" She tried to escape from me but failed. "Glim," she stopped looking at me sadly, "He can take care of himself, you know that. And right now it's up to us to rescue the sun, if we're to late-" She sighed, "Okay let's keep going...I just hope he's okay." She muttered. I nodded before we continued on our way up the path.