15

Don't mind the vid, that's just if you want to listen to eat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***Spark***

Once the light disappeared, I gasped. I was a completely different person! I was no longer made of wax, but something stronger and more flexible, and my skin was a light shade of gray too. My hair also changed, instead of a dull yellow I had a whole galaxy dancing in it, it was marvelous! There was also a tattoo on my right shoulder resembling the Sun and the Moon. "Woah!" I breathed as a beautiful cape waved behind me, "This is amazing." I was surprised I still had the necklace my mother gave me, it was a crystal shaped as the sun but now it glowed a bright yellow! I jumped as something brushed against my shoulder, I looked down to see the most gorgeous rose! It had a whole different galaxy compared to my hair, "What I'm I suppose to do with you?" I mumbled picking the rose gently off the ground, "I wonder if Glim is safe." I wondered still holding the delicate flower in my hands.

(Glim, Sohone)
I'm alright, you don't have to worry about me, Sohone.

I gasped as the rose should me a vision of my sister, it was like looking into a mirror!

I know but I wouldn't want Spark to worry about you, your her younger sister after all

I flinched, He doesn't know...

*sigh* Yeah...

Where is she anyway? I haven't seen her with you? Is something wrong!?

My heart broke...If only you knew

*Glim looked up at him with tears* S-She's S-She's...

*Sohone stared at Glim fearing the worse* She's what, Glim!?

*Glim breaks down in tears falling to her knees unable to finish*

*Sohone immediately tries to comfort her* What happened to her Glim!? Please I NEED to know.

*Glim looks at Sohone heartbroken and weak* She's...gone

I watched as Sohone walked away from Glim,

NO! She can't be dead! YOUR LYING TO ME!!!

He continued to punch the wall until he fell to his knees, She's not dead...she can't be

I looked away from the scene, my own tears staining my cheeks, "But I am."

***Sohone***

Why did she have to leave!? I never even got the chance to tell her I loved her! She was my world and now that she's gone...  I sighed, wiping the tears away, "I can't live without you Spark." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I looked to see it was Glim...but not Spark, "I...I know it hurts Sohone. But we have to move on, we're fighting to prevent Necross from spreading darkness to our home and I think Spark would have preferred to see you fight for her home, our home...she died saving the Sun, heh she wanted me safe but in return she gave her life to save all of us. I know her death hurts, it hurts me the most, I was her sister but now we fight for the people for her." I nodded, "Yes...I will fight but for her, I-I loved her but now all I can do for her is fight!" She smiled at me, "Spark was lucky to have you." She mumbled. I hummed, "Well let's go help Mune, he'lol need the strength of the sun to defeat Necross." I told her, she nodded, "Yes let's go."

***Spark***

He loves me, he LOVES me! I laughed as more tears ran down, "I wish I could tell you that I love you too Sohone." I mumbled hugging the rose close to my chest. STOP! I jumped at the sudden outburst, "Wha? Oh!" It was Mune he was fighting the Angra Mainyu, the snake that has been poisoning Necross' heart. Wait What!? I looked at the rose closely, "I need to help him but how!?" That's when it hit me, if the rose is like a mirror can I use it as a portal to transport myself? I shrugged, I'll have to give it a shot. I placed the rose on the ground taking a couple steps back before running at full speed, jumping on the rose. Surprisingly I was sucked right in. "Huh!? Who are YOU!?" I turned and there he was, "Mune? Is it really you?" I smiled. He looked at me confused, he was about to say something when Angra lunged at him, "I'm here to help!" I Shout creating a shield to stop Angra from hurting him. He stared at me awestruck, "Well let's defeat this evil snake once and for all!" He said extending his hand, taking ahold of Angra before he shrunk him into a little snake. "This snake has been squeezing his heart for to long we have to destroy it." I nodded, "May I?" I asked he nodded handing me Angus. I glared at the creature as it shrunk in fear, "Be gone Angra and don't ever come back!" I growled blowing on it. Sure enough, Necross was back to good, no evilness in sight. He smiled at Mune before bowing to me, "You may rest now Necross, the evil is gone and you can enjoy the peace forever." I said, he smiled giving a slight nod before closing his eyes. "Mune!" I looked around, He's waking up I must leave now! ASI took another rose out I was stopped, "Wait! You never told me who you are!" I chuckled, "It's me Mune!" He looked confused then gasped, "Spark!? Is it really you?" I smiled at him, "I am! But I gotta go now your waking up and- see yeah!" I shout quickly getting sucked in back to my world. I wonder if I will ever see them again...

🖤💙🖤

So here it is! Finally finished this chapt but the story doesn't end here, oh no! There is more! So keep your eyes peeled for more chapt guys!
This is Spark Guardian Of Life⬇️:

So here it is! Finally finished this chapt but the story doesn't end here, oh no! There is more! So keep your eyes peeled for more chapt guys!This is Spark Guardian Of Life⬇️: