10

***Spark's POV***

I let out a breath of relief, Gosh that was close, heh I owe you one lil sis I thought smiling at Mune and Glim. "Spark your okay!" Glim shouted giving me one of her tight hugs. "Y-Yeah I'm okay." I reassured her, petting her head awkwardly. The boys chuckled,"You can let go now, Glim.",I said, hoping she let go of me. "Oh! Sorry I just thought you were-",she gasped noticing my injured arm, "What happened to you!?", I glanced at Sohone who avoided eye contact, a deep frown replacing the smile he had earlier. I shrugged, bringing my attention back at Glim,"Uh injured it when I stupidly jumped off the edge, Hehe crazy huh?", I lied catching his attention, probably wondering why I had suddenly lied to my lil sis, I guess. She shook her head in disappointment, "Oh Spark!", She cried poking my arm as if it was some wierd thing. I swapped her hand away,"Yeah Yeah whatever...I see you guys had recovered the Moon huh?", I asked changing the subject. She beamed, "Yeah we did, right Mune?", He smiled, glancing at the crecent moon, "Yeah we sure did." I hummed, "Lets go save the Sun then, come on Mr Allmighty", I giggled at Sohone's cute blush spreading across his face. "Mr Allmighty? wow Sohone.", Mune chuckled,"Hehe can I call you that to?",he asked jokingly. He growled,"Uh No! You CANNOT call me that!", I raised an eyebrow as he pushed past Mune angrily. "Aw Sohone I was just kidding!", Mune whined, walking up to Sohone. I smirked,"I think you guys should give each other an apology hug or something." Glim suggested, crossing her arms. At this Sohone quickly turned around horrified,"WHAT!?" Mune shared the same reaction,"Come on now, a simple hug wont hurt now would it?" I challenged, not really expecting them to hug at all. Sohone sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose,"Alright, alright, Ill do it." Mune looked unsure about this,"Uuh okay, u-uh Sohone I am sorry for calling you Mr.Allmight-y um hug?", Mune opened his arms, awaiting for the awkward hug. Sohone rolled his eyes, a small smile visible on his face,"Alright." Sohone suddenly grabbed Mune into a bonecrushing hug, "Oh Oh H-Hot H-Hot!!!", Mune tapped Sohone's shoulder rapidly, he smirked letting go of Mune who literally had "steam" coming off his body. "Day-um!" I mumbled to myself, I swear I had lil hearts circling above me. Sohone sure is one hot(literally) guardian!!!

***Glim's POV***

Gosh Spark when are you going to tell him, I thought watching my older sister stare at Sohone lovestruck. "Well uh...shall we?", Sohone said pointing his spear towards the entrance to the underworld. I shivered,"Hey its alright, sis. Remember you got me here with you so there is nothing to fear, okay?" Spark grabbed my hand in hers, a warm smile visible as she gently pulled me towards the others. I took a deep breath before taking a huge step into the underworld. 

***No One's POV***

Spark looked over at her younger sister in worry, Will she be safe? Will we be safe at all? She thought walking forward to see the underworld's burning hell before her eyes. She gulped, not ready for the fight they will face. "Hey you'll be alright sunshine", Sohone whispered cutting off all her worried thoughts in an instant. She sighed glancing up at him,"Sorry is just- I'm afraid to loose you heck I'm freakin scared to loose any of you especially Glim...she's my world you know?" Sohone chuckled lightly, giving Spark's small hand a squeeze," Nothing bad will happen", he struck up a mighty pose,"Not while I'm here, I got your back Sunshine." He winked making her crack a small smile. She punched his shoulder playfully,"And I got yours you big softy." He laughed,"Yeah of cour-" The ground suddenly shook taking them all by surprise, Glim held on to Mune in fear as one by one jagged rocks rose above the surface, "What's happening!?" Glim shouted over the loud noise. Her questioned seemed answered as a deep menacing voice boomed above their shouts of confusion,"Welcome Guardians." Sohone growled,"Necross!" 

^*^

I know this chapter is REALLY short but I promise the next chapt will be so worth it...also imma add a little twist to the story. Other than that, see yeah in the next chapt my fwiends!!! ^^

 Other than that, see yeah in the next chapt my fwiends!!! ^^

Enjoy this adorable pic ^*^