•SOME WAY•

{y/n= your name}
smut

ABELS POV

I groan in annoyance. We've been at this same fucking shop for at least three years. Y/N wanted to go shopping to buy a dress for her friends baby shower. Hold up, let me rephrase that. "I neeeed to buy a new dress," she groaned throwing her whole wardrobe onto the floor. "I have absolutely nothing suitable."

So here we are, searching the many shops for a dress. "I like this one babe." I suggest, holding up a skin tight black dress.

Y/N laughs and rolls her eyes, "of course you like that one. The dress will cover my back and nipples. It's so short." I chuckle as I see her point. I still wouldn't mind her wearing it though- of course only around me that is.

My stomach growls for the one hundredth time this past hour, and I get a death glare from Y/N. "I told you to go grab something to eat, I don't want you starving yourself." She says sincerely placing an item of clothing back onto the shelf.

"And I said I'd rather starve because I'm not leaving you here alone. Plus, I don't want to look like a loser sitting alone. And the internet reads: Abel Tesfaye a.k.a The Weeknd sits alone for lunch. Where's Y/N?" I add in hand movements for a more dramatic effect. She sighs, nodding her head and taking my hand in hers.

"Then let's go grab some food." I mentally pray thanks to the lord as she drags me out the shop and we enter the crowded food court. "Now what do you want?" I breath in the heavenly scent of all the glorious foods, and this time, like Y/N dragged me into every store, I drag her over towards KFC.

We line up in the line, and wait for our turn. After an impatiently two minute wait, it's our turn and I'm throwing orders at the teenage boy who works behind the counter. "What are you getting, babe?" I ask Y/N who scans the menu.

"I'm not all too hungry, plus I don't want to get bloated for fittings. I'll just have a water please." She sends a smile to the boy and I press her body protectively into mine.

Shooting daggers at the kid, he hands me my change and hands us our food.

"Still can't believe you ordered a water. Take some of my food at least." I insist to Y/N as we take a seat and I start eating.

She takes a sip from her bottle of water, and thanks me but declines. "Come on, baby. I don't want you dying on me. Is someone calling you fat? I noticed you haven't been eating a lot? You okay?" I throw questions at her while devouring into my heavenly burger.

She laughs at me probably thinking I'm stupid. "I'm fine Abe. I'm just not hungry."

I let out a sigh, "fine. But in another hour I'll be forcing food down your throat if you're still not 'hungry'."

"You sound like my mother," she laughs, taking a -I'm assuming not-so sexy photo of me while I eat.

"Y/N. let me see that photo," giggling she turns her phone around to face me. My eyes look cross-side as I glance down at my burger taking a bite. No one definitely does not need to see that. "Fuck no, please I beg you delete it."

She shakes her head 'no' and closes her phone, putting it back into her bag. "Babe please. It's so fucking ugly."

"Mhm, let me think... no."

I lean in closer, whispering in her ear so no passing paparazzi can hear, "I'll eat you out later." I know this girl can't resist my perfect tongue movements. But to be fair. I can't resist her sweet juicy pussy either.