Fallin' all in you

Sad
Abel

My lips trace her neck, leaving kisses every now and then as we dance beneath the natural lights of the stars and the lights of LA that create a distant glow in my living room.

Her body is a natural to dancing, we glide and twirl to the soft sound of my humming. I lift my arm for her to spin around, then pull her in and dip her. Her long natural hair falls gracefully to the sides of her face. I keep her there in that position, admiring her.

She's perfect.

I place a kiss to her pink lips and pull her back up, continuing to a small side to side movement. "We should go on dancing with the stars." She jokes, knowing I would never.

"Baby, we'd outshine all the contestants just by walking on stage."

She smiles widely, "oh, you're so true." We giggle together.

My past relationships haven't been the easiest. Each left me heartbroken, and lost. I thought I'd never be the same, while my fans enjoyed my heartbreaking music, I wasn't enjoying the state of mind I was in. From a young age, I never wanted to let anyone take my heart, but I gave it away in trust that they wouldn't do anything to hurt it. For a long time I was closed off, but after meeting y/n she changed me.

I loved her.
I love her.
I still do.

"I love you Abel." She whispered as I spun her for the final time.

"I love you too, baby girl. I forever will." That was our last dance we shared together. They say people come into your life for a reason, and if they leave, it was meant to be. So why did she come and go for what felt like so incredibly fast?

It doesn't add up?
What was Gods plan with this? With her? With me? With our love?

I wipe away the tears that trickle down my cheeks, as I reminisce my favourite memory of my favourite girl. It's been exactly six weeks since the tragedy of y/n.

Cancer. It took her quicker than we expected. She talked about my life without her, but I always told her we would die old together, that she shouldn't worry because she's going to be just fine.

I paid for the finest of doctors to do her surgical procedures, but I guess money can't buy health?

I'm so broken. Which is why it has to be done. I have to dance with her again, except instead of the lights of LA lighting our steps. Maybe it will be the lights of heaven.

Breath.

3.
2.
1.

You've got this Abel.

1 pill
2 pill
3 pill
4 pill

You can't stop now. You're half way there. You want to see her again don't you? You want to hold her again? Be with her again?

5 pill
6 pill
7 pill
8 pill
9 pill

I'm coming y/n. Forgive me mum.
10.

_______

This chapter isn't suppose to encourage suicide.
I was just feeling a sad chapter.
If you're feeling suicidal please talk to someone you trust.
Much love, XO