•DIE FOR YOU•

ABELS POV

"You nearly ready, babe?" I ask Y/N who stands in the mirror fixing her makeup before we leave to attended the AMA's. She looks up at me from the mirror, and sends me a cute smile. I hold my hand out for her and she walks over to me, taking it.

We walk out off the bathroom, and after making sure we have everything we need, we begin to walk down the stairs. Just as we make it near the front door, I stop our movements from walking out, and hold Y/N close to me. "Baby." I gaze down into her beautiful eyes, and I know that I want nothing more then to be attending the AMA's with her. My princess, my queen, my life. "Before we go, I just want to let you know how beautiful you look tonight. And I know I have to say things like that because I'm your boyfriend, but know that you really do look stunning, you look more than stunning. And thats why I'm refraining myself from tearing that skin tight dress off your sexy body." Even through her makeup I can see her blushing hard. She thanks me multiple times and wipes off her lipstick stains from my lips once we finish kissing.

"I love you so much, Abe. You really are the most perfect thing to ever happen to me," she grabs my blazer in her hands, and gently tugs on it, pulling me in closer, "And baby, you look so damn handsome, I'm going to have to try and keep them girls off you." I chuckle at her cuteness. If anything, with the tight dress she wears hugging her curves sexily, and with just her looks, I'm going to be having a real hard fucking time keeping away glares from men.

"Don't worry princess, I'm going to be having a hard time keeping away provocative stares from all of those guys, and maybe even the lesbians." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Let's get going, dick head."

"Harsh." I laugh, holding the car door open for her. She thanks me yet once again, and I slide in next to her. I play with her fingers, making light chatter as the driver takes us to the building the AMA's will be held this year.

AFTER THE AMA'S

Like usual, another great night. Amazing performances by some of the celebrities, and awards won like usual. But the only award I'm going to forever cherish is winning the heart of Y/N.

"You did so well, babe. I'm so fucking proud of you." Y/N repeats, squeezing my hand. "You could have done without bringing me on stage though. That was really fucking embarrassing." She groans, keeping herself warm by leaning into me as we walk out off the building.

"You were the first person I wanted to thank. Plus, I wanted to make all them other niggas jealous by kissing you in front of them all." I feel a vibrate in my pocket, and pull out my phone. I groan, reading the text message from my driver. "We need to cross over babe." I take her hand in mine, as we step outside the building, and as we think it's clear we start to cross over the road.

"You're something else," Y/N giggles sweetly. Bright lights surround us, blinding our vision. We stop in the middle of the road, blinded by the car that's coming our way? Some way? not knowing what to do or if it's safe to continue walking, we feel the presence of a car coming near.

Where is it? I look around, searching for where the car is until I see it coming, fast, and in our direction. With little time to think, or react in a certain manner. I push Y/N behind me and onto the curb, that's when it happens.

I'm lost.
I'm dying?
I'm dead?
I hear a scream.
I'm not dead?
I'm dying?
Cries.
I'm not dead?
I'm dying?
The touch of warm hands.
Y/N?
.
.
.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Lights.
Heaven?
Death?
Lights.
Crying?
Warmth?
Y/N!

Slowly, I peel open my sore eyes, and try to blink away the fuzzy blur that makes it hard to see my girlfriend sitting on a chair next to me, crying into her hands. My throat is dry, but I manage to speak, "Y/N."

Her head shoots from her hands and she jolts to my side. "Abel, baby, oh my gosh, Abel you fucking idiot!" She scolds at me, holding onto me tightly, but not too tight, being respectful to my wounds.

I let out a sigh of relief remembering what happened, and pull her into my arms, passing off the excruciating pain that shoots throughout my body. "My baby girl," I cry out, "I'm so fucking glad you're okay. I'm so fucking sorry for putting you in that situation, you could have died, I'm so fucking sorry princess." I let go from her and she takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"Are you crazy Abel Tesfaye! You fucking risked your life for mine and saved me! You pushed me back and put yourself in front of the car. You saved me! Don't ever fucking risk your life for mine, ever!" She cries, sobbing into my chest.

I hold her close, and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. My fingers play with her hair as I begin to sing, "I would die for you, I would lie for you, keep it real with you, my baby. Understand. I would die for you, I would lie for you, keep it real with you. I would kill for you, my baby." With pain shooting through my chest, I continue to sing, "Even though we're going through it and it makes you feel alone, just know that I would die for you. Baby I would die for you... the distance and the time between us, it will never change my mind, baby I would die for you."
_____
Word count:1008

Die for you will forever be one of my favourite songs from him. It's so sweet, beautiful, and emotional.
This was a sadder imagine, how'd you like it?

QOTD: die for you or Valerie?