•LOVE ME HARDER•

smut
                                          ABEL

I watch as my beautiful girlfriend of 8 months, bops out to one of her favourite songs of mine, 'I feel it coming' while cooking dinner.

I embrace her every move.

Sometimes she'll click her fingers, while other times she'll twirl.

I want her.
I need her.
I'm craving her.

As I watch her hips move in circles to the beat, my dick grows, along with my adrenaline to have her.

She's a virgin. I'm the only man to have ever touched her in anyway. And I'm still yet to take away her innocence.

She's the only girl I've ever and will ever care for. Besides my mother of cause.
Y/N is my everything. I see my future with her. I see our children, our family home, and I see us dying old together. Never have I ever imagined my life, or future with another girl.

Pussy, ass, boobs, was the only thing I bothered to care about on a girl. I saw them as objects, ready to bow down to my requests and suck my dick when ever I called one of them. Not now, not that I've been with Y/N. I now see woman as woman, not objects. And that's all thanks to Y/N. She's shown me the importance of love, and how it effects you in many ways.

I can't live my life without her.

"Hey baby." She looks up from cooking, blushing as I walk nearer.

"Hi babe." She puckers her lips, waiting for a kiss, and frowns when I don't give it to her. "What no kisses? Fine, no dinner." I gasp.

"I'm playing with you, come give daddy some kisses." I hold my hands on her waist.

"Daddy?" She laughs.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." We laugh together and I investigate what she's making.

"Oh yes, I love pasta!" I Take some pasta out of the strainer and eat it.

"I know you do, that's why I made it. Tonight's a special night." What? I send her a confused glance. I didn't miss our anniversary? Her birthday? No, definitely didn't miss that. She bites down on her lower lip, smiling in the process. "I'm assuming by that look on your face you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you baby?"

I glance around the room, do I confess my confusion or play along? "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? Did you get a promotion at work? Wait! Are you pregnant! No never mind that's not possible we haven't fucked?" She laughs at my rambling and sets her finger to my lips.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now can you please keep an eye out on dinner for me while I go and freshen up?" She looks up at me with hopeful eyes and rocks side to side.

"Of course I can." I place a kiss to her forehead and smack her ass, ushering her to go take a shower.

                                              *

"You look sexy." I smile at y/n as she walks down the stairs in a silky black robe, the edges made from lace.

I try my hardest not to get a boner as I watch her serve our dinner. She doesn't even try to be sexy, she just is.

We sit at the table, expensive imported champagne poured in each of our wine glasses mix perfectly with the flavours of the spaghetti.

My baby, such a wifey.

                                               *

"So, can you tell me now why tonight is so special?" I ask as I pick up our empty dishes and place them in the sink.

"Forget the dishes, follow me." I'm shocked. What the fuck is going on? I take y/n's hand as she leads me up the stairs and into our bedroom. She closes the door shut with her foot and motions me to sit down on the bed. I do as she says.

Slowly, her robe falls graciously to the floor, revealing nothing but her perfect naked body. "I'm ready." She whispers, confidence in her voice but I can tell she's scared.

"For sex?" Heck. If I had known she was naked under that robe I would have- oh my gosh, just picturing her sitting there before me practically naked is turning me on more than I have ever been.

"Yes Abel. I love you. I want this." She walks seductively over to be, tugging at my shirt, "please, give me what I want, what I need. I need you Abel Tesfaye."

I'm not one to ever deny sex, but this is y/n. The love of my life, this will be different. This won't be like it always used to be with my ex's. This won't be fucking, this will be making love two totally different things. "Are you sure, darling?" I question, holding my hands on her exposed hips.

"Yes." With her confirmation, I allow her to take off my shirt.

I grab her small body in my arms and lay her swiftly and gently on the bed as I climb between her legs. "I won't lie, it might hurt. I've never taken anyone's virginity before, but it's just what I've heard." I have to be honest with her, she has to know that it's normal to hurt and it will eventually get better.

"It's okay, I trust you." I slip from my pants and Calvin's, my dick is exposed and ready. I trail kisses down her chest, but she stops me before I can get closer to her pussy. "Just please, do it already."
Oh. My keen girl!

I reach over the bed to reach for the lube, "Babe, it's fine, I think down there won't need any extra help."
I try to hide the smile on my face and adjust myself at her entrance, condoms, what are they?

"Ready?" She nods, impatiently.

Slowly, I slide in. I already know she's hurting, my size and her tightness wouldn't be doing the best justice for her right now, but I continue at a slow pace, being meaningful at the innocence that lays beneath me.

"Are you doing okay?" I question, placing kisses to her cheeks.

"Mhm," she mumbles, probably mentally praying for the pleasure to arrive already. I trail my left hand down her body and play with her clit, trying my best to distract her from the pain.

"You're doing good baby." I whisper, seeing a small smile grow on her face at my encouragement.

After a good ten minutes, small dick hardening moans start to escape her pretty mouth. I know she's now enjoying it. "Yes baby." She moans, holding onto my chest as I speed up the pace just a little.

Moans continue to escape her mouth one after another, and she arches her back, "more."

Oh we're definitely in for a long, messy night!
________
XO