"Who has sex on the floor?"

Smut

YOUR P.O.V

"You're so fucking annoying." I groan, throwing the pillow from our bed to the side of Abels head, which bounces of his fluffy ass hair and lands on the floor.

"Dick head," he laughs, placing his phone on the bed and picks the pillow up, throwing it at me in which I try to catch but fail and it hits the back of the bed. "What I do anyway?" He questions, cuffing me by the ankles and dragging me closer to his body.

I sit up, wrapping my legs around his torso. "You ate all my cupcakes," I pout, "I get the whole sharing is caring thing, but boy, did you need to eat all of them."

He chuckles, tickling my arm with his pussy slaying fingers, "I was craving something sweet. But since you were out meaning I couldn't eat your sweet pussy, I went and searched the fridge and found cupcakes." He leans in close to my ear, his minty breath tickling my skin. "Don't worry princess, your pussy still taste better."

I laugh like a looney, bouncing my fingers on his spongy hair, "I love your hair." I say randomly.

"I know," he laughs, "you're always playing with it. Actually, you play with my hair more than you play with my dick."

I fake gasp, "excuse me mr. But you're horny 24/7 and always get me to give you 'little favours' at least twice a day."

"Exaggeration much. I only ever receive blowjobs at night. How's that twice?"

"Blowjob, before we have sex. So there's two favours." He sits, holding me close to him while thinking quietly to himself.

"I guess you're right. Well, lets change it up a bit, and have sex right now, then later tonight." His plump lips embrace mine as he forcefully kisses me.

His strong tanned arms hold me close to him, and he slowly begins to lean me back.

Abel not realising we sit on the edge of the bed, I let out a muffled scream as he continues to kiss me and we tumble off, landing on the carpeted floor.

"Shit, sorry babe." He laughs, holding his weight above me so I'm not getting crushed. I laugh it off and hold his beautiful face in my hands. Pulling him in close I place pecks to his lips.

"It's fine."

"Too lazy to get up, we're continuing here." Without another word from his lazy ass, he attacks my neck with love bites. Or 'trade marks' as he likes to call them.

"Abel bro-" nav walks into the fucking bedroom, finding Abel and I making out on the floor. "What the fuck did I just walk into?"

Abel groans, rolling his beautiful brown eyes and sits up, pulling me up with him. "Clearly we were about to have sex. Why the fuck you always interrupt me when I'm horny nigga." I hide my face in Abels chest as his arm soothingly wraps itself around me.

"First off, who has sex on the floor? Secondly, I just came to ask if you wanted me to order you guys some pizza. I'm hungry and getting some."

Abel sighs, wiping away the invisible frustration off his face. "Yeah. Get us the usual." He leaves the room without another word, and Abel tries to continue with his work on my neck.

"No Abe. We should probably go down stairs and hang with Nav. He did come here to see you after all." He snickers.

"No baby, he came over to get some of my weed." I pout.

"Still. We can have sex later." I laugh, noticing his rock hard dick pocking through his sweat pants. He notices me looking and stands from the ground, picking me up in the process.

I hold onto him tightly as he bends over picking our phones up from the bed. "I swear, I'm going to fucking kill that nigga." He mumbles walking us down the stairs.

"You guys aren't gonna go.. finish up?" Nav asks, changing the channel on the tv.

"We didn't even get to fucking start." Abel says, sitting us down on the opposite couch in the lounge room. I adjust myself so my back is against the arm rest, and my legs rest over Abels thighs.

"Pass us a joint baby." I lean over opening the small draw set next to the couch, and take out two already rolled blunts and a lighter. I pass one over to Nav and another to Abel.

He presses a kiss to my cheek and rubs my thigh, in a way to say thank you.

An hour later:

I thank the pizza delivery guy, and close the door. "Piiiizzaaaa!" I sing out. Thumping comes from the stairs and the two boys run down pushing in front of each other to get their pizza first. I laugh at the sight and hand them their boxes and follow them into the kitchen.

We all take a seat at the breakfast table. I sit between the two guys as we indulge into our pizza.

I send Abel glances as I try my best to sexily eat my pizza. He shoots me warning eyes not to get him horny, but I continue growing horny myself.

"Y/N." He mumbles as I place my clean pizza free hand on his upper thigh, gently massaging it.

"What?" I question. His left hand dives under my booty shorts and panties, and he starts to gently rub me while Nav sits beside me oblivious to the scene.

I bite hardly into my slice of pizza, trying to contain my moans as Abel massages my clit. After a minute or so, he places the tip of his finger into my hole, making me moan out loud, "Fuck."

Nav looks at me concerned as I get fingered by Abel. "What's- mother fucking disgusting. What the fuck I'm trying to eat!" Nav yells revolted seeing Abels hand inside of my shorts.

Abel laughs as he continues to finger me, "your fault bro."

"Well I'll let you two be then." He picks up his half eaten box of pizza and leaves through the front door, most likely trying not to gag.

At this point, I don't even care nor am I embarrassed. The pleasure Abel is giving me just by his fingers is amazing.

"Let's finish this up in the bedroom."