Baby sitting

Y/N

Warm winter rays peek through the small gaps in the curtains, and shine upon the faces of Abel and I. The soft sound of his breathing relaxes me, and I begin to close my still tired eyes.

What only feels for like a second, my eyes are open again, my brain alert to the constant ringing of the door bell. "What the fuck?" Abel mumbles, rubbing his tired eyes with his hand that's not wrapped around my body. "Who's at the door this early?" He asks, rubbing my back as I sit up from my laying position.

I stretch out my arms and back, sore from last night, "I have no clue. I'll go check."

"No, no. You stay in bed," he chuckles gazing at my naked body, "You need to get dressed." He places a kiss to my head, and walks out of our bedroom, a pair of tight white Calvin Klein's his only clothing.

I giggle, watching his cute ass walk out off the room, then throw on random pieces of clothing that scatter the floor.

Clean undergarments, Abels t-shirt and a pair of pink booty shorts, and slip into my pink slides.

As I take the last step, I laugh as I see Abel standing at the front door, covering his junk with his hands as my sister and my nephew stand outside. "Hey sis." I laugh, kissing her cheek.

"Hey Aunty Y/N." My nephew Connor greets, looking up slightly from his phone.

"Hey kiddo." I ruffle his golden locks and wave my hand for him to come inside.

"Go get dressed, baby." I laugh at Abel who still stands awkwardly covering his dick. He sends me a thankful look and runs upstairs.

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot I was babysitting Connor." My sister laughs.

"It's okay sis. I gotta run, but I'll see you soon," she bends down and presses a kiss to Connors cheek. "Bye bud." He waves his mum off and I direct him into the lounge room.

"What you wanna do?" I ask, sitting down across from him on the couch. He just shrugs. I've never been the best with boys. Girls, easy, but boys. Not my easiest task.

"You know where everything is, I'm gonna go get Abel." I jog upstairs and into our bedroom. "Abe." I call out, knocking on the ensuite door before walking in.

"Hey baby." He says loudly over the running water. I take a seat on the closed lid of the toilet, and watch him wash himself through the foggy glass shower door.

"I'm sorry you had to answer to my sister in your undies," I laugh, "I forgot I even had to look after Connor."

"It's fine, awkward, but fine." He chuckles, stepping out off the shower. I hand him a towel, and once it's wrapped around his lower half, he pulls me in for a kiss.

I squirm away from his wet body, "reckon you could come down stairs and help me look after Connor?" I ask cutely. "I just can't seem to get through to him if you get me. I don't know what to do with him?" He nods his head and places a peck to my lips.

"Yeah." I smile graciously and follow him out the bathroom.

"Mother fucker, it's 10am. We slept in for ages." I say checking my phone.

"Well, that is because we were up for ages." He shoots me a wink and smacks my ass.

"I'll be downstairs." I walk into the kitchen and start pouring two bowls of cereal for Abel and I. "You want something to eat Con?" I call out, pouring in the milk.

"No thanks Aunty." I nod my head and take the bowls along with two spoons into the lounge room. Not long after Abel walks in.

"What you wanna do?" He asks Connor, after thanking me for breakfast and starts eating.