•STARBOY•

Smut
ABEL

"Baby, I have to go." I tell my girlfriend Y/N for the third time.

"You're being closed off Abel," she sighs, "come home safe, I love you." This whole week, I have been closed off like she said. I knew I had to, or I'd spill my plan to trash Y/N's ex's house.

The stupid fuck, keeps on threatening both Y/N and I. So it's 'bout time I take charge.

I slip my phone on silent into my pocket, and place my black beanie over my head. I sneak through the window I masterfully unlocked thanks to a few YouTube tutorials.

"You're gonna get it now, fucker." I mumble, popping my leather jacket, and adjusting gloves.

I follow the dark hallway that leads me past a stair case and a black piano -like he can even play it-and continue on. I continue to walk, entering a room. Photos hang against the wall, and at the end of the hallway, lays a large red cross nailed to the wall.

Lord forgive me.

I rip the cross from the wall, to replace my baseball bat I left at home, and drag it across the tiled floor as I enter another room.

Many photos of his victory hang upon the walls, and in the middle a steel case holding all of his prized possessions. A smirk lingers upon my lips as I take the large cross I'm using as a weapon and smash every last trophy off the shelf.

Football star nigga think his shit don't stink.

Glass scatters across the floor as I continue to smash his gay ass trophies.

Next, his ugly ass framed photos of himself. I hit the closest one to me, pure anger roaming my blood. Can't believe he had the audacity to threat Y/N and I.

Once each and every photo of his winnings is completely smashed and ruined, I make my way into his room. To think that Y/N and this dick head gave each other sexual favours on that bed revolts me.

Well he can suck shit, I was the one who took her v-card.

I throw open the doors to his cupboard and search through his many brand named clothing. Addidas, Puma, Nike. I take my lighter from my pocket and set his clothes to flames. Rich nigga can go buy more.

I smash everything in sight. From tearing up his couch to smashing his chandelier that hangs in his lounge room.

I leave his house ruined.

"I'm a motherfuckin' Starboy." I spit, throwing the cross I used to beat up his house with to the floor, and exit through the same window I came in from.

I run though the small bush, and onto the road where my car is parked. I slam the door shut, and speed off, calling Y/N in the process.

"Abe, what's up?" She asks. There's noise in the background sounding like water, making me assume she's running a bath or shower.

"I just wanted to say I'm on my way home." The noise stops, and she mumbles me a 'wait a minute.'

"Sorry I was getting undressed. Good, you can join me for a bath then, if it's still warm when you get back." My dick grows hard at the thought of my Queen naked.

I groan, "I'm like two minutes away, I love you."

"I love you too." I hang up the phone and throw it in the passenger seat as I step on the gas. I'm not fucking missing out on a bath with Y/N.

I drive through the gates to my house, and park my car in the garage next to my others. I lock up the garage, and place my keys on the hook before walking up the stairs to find Y/N.

"Babe!" I call out, walking into the bathroom. I see her slowly washing her legs with a bath sponge. I should be doing that.

I strip naked, and as I'm about to step in, she puts her hand up, signalling I stop.

"Rules. You want a bath with me, you have to tell me why you're being so distant." I let out a chuckle.

"Okay. But can I tell you once I'm in the bath, that is unless you want my dick in your face the whole night." I laugh at our positioning. My dick is literally right in Y/N's face as she sits in the bath.

She try's not to laugh, and moves over so I can get in. I take a seat in the bath, and pull Y/N into my lap. She leans her back on my chest. And as my right hand wraps around her stomach holding her in place, the other plays with her soft hair.

"You want to tell me why you've been so distant lately now?" What do I say? Sorry babe, but I had planned to trash your ex's house and I knew I couldn't be around you or I'd spill.

"I'm in the middle of writing a new song. I know that has nothing to do with you, but I'm just so frustrated that I can't seem to get it right. You know, I have such a good hook but can't seem to think of the verses and such. I'm sorry, my baby. I love you, you know that right?" I tighten my grip around her. I'm loving this moment right now, Y/N and I.

She's perfect.

"Oh, you're a great singer. You'll end up thinking off something, I know you will." I mumble a thank you, as my hands trail themselves down her soapy body.

She gets the hint, and try's to pull away my hand as it inches closer towards her pussy. "Abe, please, I'm not in the mood." Denying her pleads, I whisper amongst her hair that covers part of her neck and ear.

"I don't want a returned favour. Just let me pleasure you, baby." Without any more words being spoken by the both of us, I let my fingers gently roam the inside of her folds.

She inhales and exhales deeply, falling further into my chest. I smirk at her enjoying my gentle touch. With my free hand, I move her hair away from her neck, and begin to place wet pecks to the now exposed skin.

A soft moan escapes her pretty pink lips, which is followed by another sweet moan. My dick turns hard, and presses against her fat ass.

My fingers massage her sensitive clit, not allowing her anymore pleasure then that, I continue with kissing her neck. I smile, looking down at the red bruise forming on her neck. My head hides in between her neck again, and I continue to make a new mark of ownership. My tongue licks her skin while I continue to suck. And she begins to reach her peak as I slowly finger her tight hole.

"Daddy," she moans, her chest rising up and down enjoying our pleasure time. I bite my bottom lip, trying to conceal my horniness as she calls me daddy. She knows I love when she calls me that.

With slow movements from my fingers, she grips the edge of the bath, moaning out my name as if she's calling for me in a crowd of people.

"Moan daddy's name, baby." I harshly whisper, feeling her clench around my fingers, I grunt at the touch of her on my fingers.

She begins to pant, "I-I-I," but is cut off by the pleasure of her orgasm coming through.

"Good girl."
______
Word count: 1270
Comment what you think. (It was a weird chap)
QOTD: Starboy or The hills?