•VALERIE•

Abel

There comes a time in a mans life, where he must take responsibility for the choices he has made. There are certain things he must do, things that he must say.
Like I love you.
I always need you.
I only want you.

But right now, I'm not a man. I'm a fucking boy, breaking at the sight of the girl I know I love.

I want her.
I need her.

Her hands grip the cold, metal pole, and like everyday she begins to dance for a crowd of filthy, desperate men.

I sit in the back of the room, smoking on a freshly rolled blunt.

She's too pretty, too innocent. This shouldn't be her life. She should be home with me. I want to cherish her, love her, look after her.

I want to show her the world, shower her in gifts, I want her to be mine.

Forced to give me a lap dance by the owner of this building, I made her sit and talk to me. There was just something about her that made me take that into action.

She stumbled into the room, her head slightly down as she fumbled with her fingers. "Y/N, this is Mr. Tesfaye. Give him what ever he wants, and make sure you do a good job. He'll let me know otherwise."

She walked in, and looked up at me. Her eyes glistened with tears, she was afraid. Getting into position, I stopped her.

"How old are you miss?" I ask, patting the seat next to me.

Quickly she wipes away her tears, and still stands, "19." She sniffles. She's too young to be apart of this industry. Her skinniness tells me she doesn't eat quite often, or at all.

Still standing, I pat the seat again, "I'm not going to make you do anything, don't worry." She licks her lips, thinking about what I just said.

"I can't Mr. Tesfaye. I'll get fired."

"It's okay, I know the owner." After a moment of thinking she takes a seat. Pulling her very short skirt down so it doesn't expose any more that what it already is.

"I'm Abel, and you're Y/N right?" She nods her head.

"What are you doing here Y/N. Why are you dancing for all these sleezy men. You're too young, too pretty." I'm getting straight to the point, besides, not like any of my friends are around to tease me for showing emotion.

"It's the only job I could get. The pay is good, and I need the money. My mum is a junkie, if she doesn't get paid she bashes me. I have a younger sister, I need this job to support her."

How could anyone ever! I just want to take her hand and take her home with me. This poor girl doesn't deserve this.

"How much do you make a night?"

"$500."

"And how much do you give to your mother?"

"$500." Within the few moments of silence, I just stare at this beautiful girl, she doesn't deserve this. I pull my wallet out off my pocket and take all the cash out. I count it, handing her over $1200.

"This is all I have in my wallet, if you'd like I'll take some money out from an ATM or something." Her eyes go wide, and she pushes away my hand, nodding her head.

"I will not take that Mr. Tesfaye."

"Please, call me Abel. And I want you to have it. Don't give none of it to your mum. This is for you."

"Mr. Tes- Abel. I should probably get going." She stands and leaves the room. Leaving me sitting there with all my money left in my hand.

That was two months ago. Ever since then, I come every Tuesday and Thursday to watch her dance. I just want to make her mine.

12.03am the time on my Rolex reads. I throw away my blunt and bro-hug Sean the owner before leaving. I point my keys to my car from afar and unlock it.

"Let me go!" What?

"Where's my money you fucking slut!" I turn around to see what's happening. My heart beats 10x faster as a girl who looks exactly like Y/N is getting her hair pulled by an older woman.

"I-I'm sorry." She cries, trying to break the woman's hold on her hair. I run straight over to the side of the building and push the fucking hag off Y/N. She kneels down, breaking into fits of tears. Poor baby!

"I'm taking you home," I whisper, picking her up  she opens her teary eyes and nods her head, noticing that it's me.

"I'm going to look after you, Y/N." I promise, setting her into the passenger seat to my car. 
_______
XO