•MATERIAL GIRL•

Smut - bdsm (kink)

                                    ABELS POV

"I still really wanna hear your new song, babe." Y/N says, walking out from her walk-in closet. A black silk dressing gown loosely tied around her body.

"I think you'll like it, I thought about you the whole time while writing it. In fact, you gave me the idea to write it." I smile as she walks sexily over to me, swaying her hips, and standing in between my legs as I sit on the edge of the bed.

Her hands gently massage my shoulders, before she plonks down on my lap. "Is that right? Well I'm glad to be your motivation then." She giggles, which is followed by a smile showing her beautiful pearly whites.

"Mhm. If you'd like, you could help give me motivation to write a new song right now?" I smirk, watching her cheeks brighten to a light shade of pink.

"Yeah, and how would the lyrics begin then?" She questions, turning her head to the side and raising her eyebrows.

I lick my lips, trying to think of lyrics on the spot. Lucky enough, my girlfriend is sex on legs and it's not as hard as I'd thought, "a little something like, do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until you're dripping cum."

She bites her bottom lip and adjusts herself on me, taking her legs from my lap she wraps them around my waist, and slowly starts to grind her hips in a teasing manner.

"Please can I hear your song now." She pouts, sending me pleading eyes. I place a gentle peck to her lips before I start to sing, "Gon' make a nigga buy a ring for your finger," I take her left hand and entwine our fingers together.

"Jimmys for your feet," her hands roam around my body until they reach the back of my neck, she smiles at me and gently massages the hair on the back of my head.

"Jeans for that back. Lingerie for the sheets," in one quick practiced swift move I turn us over and lay her down, my body in between her legs.

Slowly she begins to undo the knot to her dressing gown, and I help her by parting it, giving me a nice view of her lacy black bra.

"Wow, baby girl," Nibbling on my bottom lip, I feel my sweat pants tightening, and my heart beat increase. "You're absolutely beautiful."

She attaches her cherry pink lips to mine and we kiss passionately as I hold my weight above her. "Keep singing." She whispers wriggling out from her dressing gown and throwing it to the floor.

I take my jacket and shirt off, before devouring her neck with my love bites. "Material girl, anything you need, and I'mma give it to you." I say above a whisper in her neck, my voice husky and my dick hard as fuck.

Her hard, perky nipples poke through her lacy bra, and I smirk, knowing I've gotten her horny. "You want me Y/N? Do you want daddy to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked?" She nods her head and we both sit up. I unclasp her bra for her after taking off my shirt.

"Stay here while I go get something," I walk away and into the walk-in closet in our room. At the very end of the closet, there's a small draw that holds all of our bdsm related toys.

I lick my lips, and furrow my eyebrows together, deciding what to choose out. We haven't had sex in at least three days, so I want this to be one good fuck. But I don't want to ruin this moment and go too rough.

I decide on a black, silk blind fold, and a pair of black handcuffs and some nipple clamps.

As I walk back out into the bedroom, I find Y/N, panties off and fingers in pussy, touching herself. I groan and try to contain myself from devouring her pussy with my dick, and walk up to her.