•CAN'T FEEL MY FACE•

Abel

The loud, buzzing sound of music vibrates my ears as what feels spinning my way up the stairs. I just won another award, and decided I might as well celebrate yet another achievement.

"Bro, you seen Y/N?" I ask drake as he walks down the staircase, Nicki hanging from his shoulders looking out off it.

"Nah bruh. If I see her I'll let you know." I nod thanking him, and continue walking up the stairs.

"Y/N!" I call out, searching each room for her.

I step into the guest bedroom and groan as I walk into two people fucking. Nice, cum on my new sheets! I roll my eyes and step out.

"Y/N!" I call out again, looking for my girlfriend. Where the fuck could she be?

I walk into our bedroom, and find her laying on the bed, phone in hands, and a bottle of water on the bedside table.

"You not getting lit with the rest of us, babygirl?" I spook her, causing her phone to fall from her hands and land screen down on the bed. I chuckle.

"No. I'm just not really in the mood to drink or do anything tonight." I walk over to her and lay down next to her.

"That's a shame." I sit up, reaching into my jeans pocket and pull out a little bag of coke. "I wanted to take this with you." She sighs and nods her head. I don't ever usually let Y/N take any drugs or drink more then what she can handle. Except cocaine and weed makes that exception. It doesn't make her crazy, it chills her out. It's usually something we do together.

She rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arm around my back. "Not tonight, Abe. I know you wanna celebrate your win, but I'm just not really feeling it." I snatched this from the boys, wanting to do it with her. Usually she'd be down stairs having a fun time, getting lit with me.

"You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine?" Maybe someone said something to her? She was downstairs before hanging with me, but she went off with Kylie and Kendall and now she's up here.

"I'm alright, Abe, I swear." I nod my head not saying anymore. If she says she's fine, then I should believe her.

"You sure you don't want a little bit, not even the tiniest?" I pretty much beg, shaking the small bag.

She groans, "will you stop bugging me about it if I do it with you?"

"Yup!" She nods her head and stands at the edge of the bed, her hand out, waiting for me to take it. I stand from the bed and we walk into the bathroom together.

Like usual, I do the lines, and after a kiss to the lips she takes the first hit. I go after her, then place the bag back into my pocket.

Once we're done, Y/N lays back down in the bed, and I walk over to lock our bedroom door before joining her.

I pull her small body into my larger one. "It feels as if we haven't spent time together all night." I sigh, playing with her hair- her favourite.

"I know," she turns around so she's facing me and wraps her right arm around me. "This whole week, it feels like we've been separated as such?"

"I know, baby." She yawns, closing her eyes partly.

"You know, Y/N, sometimes I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it. And I love you." I kiss her forehead multiple times, and smile at her beautiful, sleepy smile.

"I love it too, and I of course love you more."

"You're like my drug, Y/N. When I'm around you, I relax, I'm a different person. You make me good, you keep me sane. Make me numb to the hurtful world."

I smile down at Y/N who is sleeping soundly. Guess the coke did nothing for her then.

I honestly feel like such a horrible boyfriend. This week either Y/N or I have been busy,  giving us not a lot of alone time together. I should have spent tonight with her instead of having a massive ass party.

I guess I'll need to make it up to her tomorrow. I press another kiss to her head before sneaking out off bed and out the room to rap up this party.
_______
Word count: 738
Short, no smut. Hope you liked :)
QOTD: Can't feel my face or Earned it
Next update will be smutty 👅