Never be alone

Unedited

Abel

"Baby, I would die for you..." I finish singing die for you to my amazing xo crowd and walk off, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Y/N and I had a fight just before the show, again. Being on tour is a thing I love doing, but hate it at the same time.

We haven't seen each other for eight weeks and it's getting to the both of us. I begged and begged months before the tour started for her to join me, the finest of hotels around the world, expensive wine in expensive restaurants, views she's never seen. But she has a job, and although she knows I can provide her with more than what she needs, she still wants to be independent.

*
"Please babe, join me, come with me on tour."

"Abel," she sighed. "You know I can't, I just got promoted, that looks bad. I love you and I'm going to miss you dearly, but you have to understand where I'm coming from. I'll visit you when I can." I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I know. I understand."
*

"Abel, you alright?" Cash asks as I walk into my dressing room, lighting a quick blunt before I go back on stage.

"Yeah," I sigh, "I'm fine." He sees through my lie but leaves me be.

"You have five!" He calls out. After quarter of my blunt, I walk back onto stage to finish what I started.

Y/N

I sit in the middle of our house theatre, eating ice cream from the tub while watching Abel's recent concert on YouTube. It's been three days since our fight, we haven't really called, more text. But he seems distant, maybe just tired from touring, which I can understand.

YouTube stops, and the tv signals that someone is at the door. I sulk, probably my mum. I place the tub of ice cream in the small freezer next to the candy bar and make my way to the front door.

"Hello," I sigh, pulling back the door to reveal a delivery man, and hundreds of pink roses creating a trail down the footpath that leads to the driveway, where Abel stands.

"Abel!" I'm shocked. Is that really him? It can't be he's on tour?

"Come here baby." I run as fast as I can and jump into his arms, he spins me gracefully and I cry. It was suppose to be four more weeks until I saw him again, why is he here?

"Abel, but I-" he hushes me by placing a long, well needed passionate kiss to my lips.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

He sets me down to my feet, "don't be, it's my fault." I look down, "I've been... moody lately, it's my fault we've been fighting." He lifts my chin up to look at him in his beautiful deep brown eyes.

"It's not you baby."

I need to tell him.

We sign of the roses, and walk inside, I pour Abel a glass of coke and begin cooking him a nice meal after his long flight back home. He sits at the breakfast bar watching me, smiling at me.

"Abel, why did you come back early? You still have four weeks until you go on break?"

"Because four weeks is too long to go without you
  Y/N. I called up your boss, and he's letting you have some time off to be with me. I can't keep on having petty fights with you each time we call because we are angry that we can't see each other. FaceTime isn't enough." I turn the stove down and walk over to Abel, he turns around and opens his arms, I take a seat on his lap.

His hands wrap around my back and my fingers tangle in his hair, "baby," I hesitate, my heart beats faster than usual. He knows something is up, I can't back down I have to tell him now.

His eyebrows crease, "y/n what's wrong?"

"Abel I'm pregnant,"

"What? Really?" I nod.

"I guess it was the 'good bye' sex before you went on tour."

"Oh yes, that was some damn good sex." We laugh and I agree. His hand rests on my stomach, "are you sure you're pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Are you.. are you mad?"

"What? Baby no, of course I'm not mad! I'm 28 and I love you, we have a big home and I think we are perfectly ready to have a baby. I want a mini you crawling around the house." I cry.

"So is this why we've been having petty arguments all the time?"

I sniffle, "I guess so yeah." He smiles, "this is the best. day. ever!" He picks me up. Spinning me around and carry's me to the lounge room, laying me on the couch.

"Ready for some, missed you sex?" He asks taking off his shirt.

"With a baby?" I laugh.

"He or she is only a little bean right now, maybe smaller, we'll be okay."

I bite my bottom lip, "okay."

_______
Too lazy to write smut
XO