A man has needs

YOUR P.O.V

"Hey, baby." I smile, walking into the lounge room and taking a seat next to Abel.

"Hi," he mumbles, finishing off a conversation with Hawk and Nav. I take a seat next to him and he pulls me in between his parted legs.

"What's up?" He asks, rubbing his hand over my thigh.

"Nothing, just bored." He nods his head and places a kiss to my cheek. "Can I borrow your laptop?" I ask wanting to do some online shopping.

"Yeah babe, it's in the kitchen." As I stand from his lap, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back down again.

"What. No lovin'?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. I laugh lightly and place a kiss to his lips. Getting what he wanted he lets me stand to grab his laptop.

I walk into the kitchen, grabbing some snacks for the guys and then the MacBook. "Who wants food?" I throw the bags of snacks on the coffee table and they all reach for the same bag of chips.

"Last packet. You have to share." I laugh as they all stare at me hopefully.

I roll my eyes as they groan and take a seat back down next to Abel. His left arm wraps around my waist and he holds my gently.

As I click onto safari, a porn sight is one of the tabs. My hands shakes as I click onto it. Was he watching this? Maybe it was just one of those ads that always pop up?

I close the lid to the laptop, and just sit, wondering what I should do or say. "Am I not good enough for you?" I ask, my voice shaky. I get that guys watching porn is a normal everyday thing. But he has me. We have sex all the damn time, why does he need to watch it? I hate the thought of him seeing other naked girls.

"What are you talking about, baby?"

"Abel. I just went onto safari, and porn was one of your tabs. Am I not good enough for you?" He sends me a nervous glare, before looking at Hawk and Nav.

"Yeah, we're gonna go." Hawk speaks quietly, leaving with Nav.

"You are good enough for me, Y/N."

"Then why are you watching porn?"

"Because, I've been so horny this week, and every time I try to hint to have sex, you pass it off like I'm not even hinting at all. If you're not being sexy for me, I needed something to get me off."

I sigh. I guess he has been, and he is right, I have been passing off all of his flirty touching and remarks. As a girlfriend it is my job to keep him happy, I should have just explained to him the situation.

"Abe. It's not that I don't want to have sex right now, because trust me, I've been horny this week myself. It's just that I can't. I'm on my period."

He furrows his eyebrows, making wrinkles form upon his forehead cutely. "Why didn't you just tell me?" He questions quietly, feeling slightly guilty.

"Because, I don't know, it's embarrassing."

He sighs, taking his hand in mine, "princess, it's not embarrassing, every girl gets her period it's natural. If you had told me, I wouldn't have thought you were just rejecting me."

"How could I ever reject you? Your dick has super powers." I say making him laugh.

"Look, I really am sorry. I guess I shouldn't have been watching it. I guess if I saw you watching it it would be a turn on, but then again I am a guy."

"I guess I'm just pissed that you didn't straight up ask me. My mouth isn't bleeding you know. As your girlfriend I'm meant to make you happy."

"If it makes you any less pissed, I didn't get turned on by those girls," He snickers, "I actually used your nudes." He laughs.

I scrunch up my face, "what nudes, I didn't send you any?"

"I snapped a pic the other day you were getting into the shower." I gasp, hitting his bicep.

"Fuck you, delete them! What if someone sees them?" I question. What if someone already has?

"Chill babe. The only person who knows my password is you."

"And it's staying that way." I mumble falling into his lap.
________

Weeeeell here's a short one. It was too much effort to write smut. Maybe I'll add onto it later.