[ VLD ] ⌁ SOMBRA

" she had a purpose - "

" - for the wrong side

" - for the wrong side . "

⊱ ──────ஓ๑ ⌘ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

NAME | Somaria of Diabazaal
CODE NAME | SOMBRA
AGE | unknown
SPECIES | Galra-Altean
HOME PLANET | Diabazaal

PERSONALITY | a leader and tech savvy genius, Sombra is very 'spicy' and hard to get along with. She makes up with this along with the team she is put with. She fights against her brother's wishes, wanting to follow in her father's footsteps but at the same time, misses Lotor. Despite their hate during trainings, she could always confide with him. Now that he is gone, she has no one.
She tends to be very decisive and is extremely well under cover, using her abilities to take advantage of her opponents, but she can be extremely kind and Loyal.

BACKSTORY | While being is the daughter of Zarkon and Honerva, she is the younger sister of Lotor by very little time. Though she looks more like her mother, her personality refrained more like her father's. Yet she was desperate to become better than him as Emperor one day. After the time of resurrection with Honerva and Zarkon, their father would have Lotor and Sombra battle one another in training. Every time, Lotor prevailed. As a punishment to herself, she would replace a piece of her body with machinery, claiming she wanted to be his equal. But he won. Again, and again, and again, never once refraining.

QUOTE | "this war does not determine who is right, rather who is the strongest left standing."
THEME SONG | point of no return : starset

| TRIVIA |
• though her father was Galran, she attained the dark skin and grayish hair from her mother, Honerva.
• though much of her arm has been replaced with tech, she does not identify herself as a Cyborg.
• her current hair color was a result of basically a chemical reaction ( feature her hair on botched ). she was born with an ashy dark grey.
• after the death of her father, she went into hiding, eventually resurfacing to light the torch, almost killing both lotor and herself in the process, yet losing.
• sombra is mostly a left handed, she also prefers to use that side during battle, but frequently changes hands to throw her opponents off their rhythm , meaning she is ambidextrous

⊱ ──────ஓ๑ ⌘ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰