[ HTTYD ] ⌁ THE LONER ✔️

NAME | thora the powerful
MEANING | like a thunder
ALIAS/NICKNAME | toren
SEX | female
HEIGHT | 5'9"

FACECLAIM | marie avgeropoulos

PERSONALITY | toren has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing

PERSONALITY | toren has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing. She is quite seasoned in battle, being able to stay calm and composed even while fighting dangerous enemies or dragons. Though brutal in combat, she is well grounded on the ethics and morals, only wishing to subdue her opponents as opposed to killing them through prolonging their paralyzed states. After the battles against Drago Bludfist and meeting Hiccup and his gang, she still has a distant attitude, but has become noticeably more sociable, even gaining a sense of humor and occasionally smiling. She is also a caring person, paying attention to the well-being of her friends and allies.

MOTHER | unknown
FATHER | unknown

WEAPONRY | she keeps with her a variety of weapons , but she seems to ally herself with her bow and arrows more than anything . she is an extremely good aim , one of her most memorable qualities. it is said she could hit a deer a mile away . she keeps on her a sword as well for close combat , and then a knife hidden in her boot .

BACKSTORY | she was abandoned by her parents on a cargo ship , left behind for a merchant to find and soon enough , she was pawned to a local and small town . there , the family used her as a servant . until she was 12 , she thought she was simply never wanted . that was until she encountered an injured dragon in a deer trap . it was little , a baby . but the two sets of wings still gave it size of an adolescent . around her age .
she released the dragon from the trap after prolonged trust , yet it almost killed her before running away , taking off into the sky. she thought she would never see it again .
it wasn't until 9 months later when dragons came to attack the city , and tyra's adoptive father was going to throw her out to fight , pulling onto one of her braids . she faced strong abuse as she cried for help . a dragon then barged into the wooden home at the sound of screams . surprisingly it was the one she rescued from the trap , and it owed tyra for doing so . it did unfortunately kill the man holding her , but it took her in it's claw and left the town . she never returned and found a way to survive , creating a strong bond with her large dragon .

QUOTE | "In this story, the Princess saved herself."

THEME SONG | way beyond : bastille

LOVE INTEREST | hiccup horrendous haddock

DRAGON | a small stormcutter called eriyan