[ VLD NEXT GEN ] ⌁ THE LEADER ✔️

────────────

NAME | Benjamin Samuel Shirogane
NICKNAME | Ben , Benny , B , Shirogane
AGE | 19 - 24
SPECIES | Human
HOME PLANET | Earth

────────────

| LOOKS |

( art credit @ me )

( art credit @ me )

| PERSONALITY |
Ben is actually extremely well rounded as a person . he is a talented leader and can adapt to many different situations much faster than his comrades or other paladins . he does tend to enjoy alone time , it helps him clear his head and focus on the mission ahead .
he is strong minded and yet at the same time he is willing to bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a chance at making it out alive . to him , everyone deserves a second chance .

| BACKSTORY |
he was conceived by his surrogate mother and the dna of both his fathers .
though he was supposed to have a twin sister , health complications that arose from his birth mother caused his sister to pass away just seconds after birth . though he was he smaller twin , he was the strongest willed and able to survive on his own .
with his father being a black paladin and extremely well known as a leader , along with his mother being well known , he grew up with famous parents . that always made him feel like he had a name to live up to .
he attended the galaxy garrison like his father before him , and each one of his test flights astonished the teachers . he had his parent's flight skills after all . and that aided him in the ability to become a future pilot . and soon to be pilot of the black lion .
he is the oldest member in his crew , and that means he is often the one who has to be the responsible one and make sure everyone has a head count before they leave on a field trip .

| QUOTE | " no one can win every battle , but it doesn't mean we aren't going to struggle

| QUOTE |
" no one can win every battle , but it doesn't mean we aren't going to struggle . "

| THEME SONGS |
sledgehammer - rihanna
unstoppable - the score
jet black heart - 5 sos
youth - shawn mendes (feat.khalid)
beating heart - ellie goulding
16 shots - stefflon don

| PARENTS |
Takashi Shirogane and Adam Wright

| LOVE INTEREST |
none , but open to any romance

| LOVE INTEREST | none , but open to any romance

( art credit @ me )

────────────

| MOODBOARD |
blacks , whites , light blues

| MOODBOARD  |blacks , whites , light blues

(credit celestialrevolutions )

| TRIVIA |
• Ben is actually very nearsighted , so he has a pair of glasses he wears at times but he prefers his contacts and wears them as much as he can .
• He is left handed and prefers to type his information rather than to write it down .
• During a training run before he became the black paladin , in hopes of trying to protect one of teammates he jumped in the way of a phaser and received a scar on his cheek .
• he often is referred to as the least problematic member of the paladins , though he often tends to think he isn't good enough as a leader like his father was . he doubts his abilities as a pilot as well , feeling he needs to do better each time and that if he doesn't succeed he is a failure .
• Ben is also known as a disaster bisexual . if there is one thing he is bad at , it's his own romantic relationships

────────────