[ FMAB ] ⌁ CARA EUDORA ✔️

| NAME | Caroline 'Cara' Eudora|  AGE | 17 (in the beginning) |  HEIGHT | 5'5" by the end | WORK | current intern, future nurse

AGE | 17 (in the beginning)
HEIGHT | 5'5" by the end
| WORK | current intern, future nurse

| BACKSTORY
Born to a pretty normal family, Cara Eudora and her brother, Elton, eventually moved to Central Cuty for work, even if she was rather young. While her brother found himself stationed in the military, Cara was working in a much less eventful station. she was the intern. she was belittled and mocked by her male co-workers constantly for being in her lower position and the fact she was also training to be a military nurse. Desperate to prove herself, Cara stumbled upon Edward and Alphonse Elric.

| PERSONALITY | Cara is hyper-intelligent and studious, having a high IQ and studying vigorously to learn in the world around her. However, after working at the uptight Central Command, she became more rebellious, lying and participating in activities she most likely wouldn't have done otherwise. While her actions were being influenced by her new "attitude", she still remained kind, sympathetic, and studious. Her genius-level of intellect has led to finding the truth behind the Fuher's hidden plans.
She was also shown to have a tremendous amount of bravery, resolve, and conviction going to great lengths for those she cared for. When she was working with Ed, she boldly risked her life many times in an attempt to save her friends.

LOVE INTEREST | edward elric