[ MY HERO ACADEMIA ] ⌁ TODOROKI-HARU ✔️

NAME | Kori Todoroki-Haru
ALIAS | Ice Dragon (氷の竜)
RACE | Japanese, 1/4th European
SEX | Female
HEIGHT | 5'6"

HAIR | White, reaching just below her collarbone and usually pulled back.
EYES | A blue-ish teal, the color of her father's one blue eye.
SKIN TONE | relatively fair, but flushed at her cheeks to give her some sense of humanity and love.
LOOKS | She maintained the soft eyes of her father, and her smile as well. She doesn't have any features from her mother, for obvious reasons of course. but she is rather thin and well built from the training her parents assist her with, in a kind way, not like how her grandfather treated her father. Her hair reached about her collarbone and is usually tied back in a smooth braid.

MOTHER | Erika Haru-TodorokiFATHER | Shouto TodorokiSIBLINGS | noneLOVE INTEREST | (unknown at the moment)

FATHER | Shouto Todoroki
SIBLINGS | none
LOVE INTEREST | (unknown at the moment)

QUIRK | The ability to produce and manipulate ice and snow. Despite struggling to control her powers and the low frequency of their use, Kori is still capable of many feats. At the age of eight, Kori was capable of freezing the entire floor of the kitchen with just a touch of her foot, and her father assisted in helping her. Kori can use her quirk to perform a wide variety of techniques, such as the rapid creation of ice structures like sheets, spikes, and walls. She can also use her quirk to propel herself across an icy surface at a fast pace.

AFFILIATION | heroes
SEXUALITY | Bisexual

BACKSTORY | She came as one of the descendants of some of the top heroes out there. Endeavor, Eraserhead, Shouto, and Haru. She has a name to live up to and she wants to more than anything, and become the top hero.
Her mother was never able to have children, so she and her partner got a surrogate with Shouto's DNA. They named her after her grandmother, Shouto's mother (even tho we don't know her real name imma act like it's Kori).
Shouto often reminds her that she's lucky that she wouldn't have to deal with his father, who he had kept out her life for now. He will try and keep it that way.
Erika's father, Aizawa, was rather constant in Kori's life even after his retirement. She always called him 'Papa' and enjoyed her time and trips with him, and then now that he is her teacher, he was told not to pick favorites, so he listened to that.
Erika was rather close with her daughter as well, spending most of her time training her and trying to keep her well practiced and trained. After her mother retired early she worked to get her daughter more involved, getting her into ice skating and such.
Kori now surrounds herself with many of her friends and focuses on her future to work alongside her father at his agency.

| HERO COSTUME |
(dany targaryen black outfit, but with leggings instead of a skirt)

| TRIVIA |• Kori resembles much of her grandmother, and Shouto wanted to keep her image alive

| TRIVIA |
• Kori resembles much of her grandmother, and Shouto wanted to keep her image alive. She was important to him.
• Erika's mother's history was kept as a secret from her until she was thirteen, when she was finally told about everything.
• Kori had a dog growing up, after Hayate passed away her mother needed a new animal, so she got a new one she named Riza.
• her favorite TV show is Santa Clarita Diet and she relates with Abby Hammond on a physical level.
• As a side hobby she enjoys social media entertainment
• Kori isn't like her father personality-wise, but more like her mother. Kori is very stubborn, but can be sly and it can be very easy to talk to people. She actually is extremely popular among the class not just for her bloodline, but her looks and personality as well.