[ VLD ] ⌁ ERIYAN ✔️

NAME | Eriyan Aphylo Vor'ont
NICKNAME | Eri , Alla, Apollo,
AGE | unknown. looks about 20+
SPECIES | unknown
HOME PLANET | unknown

| LOOKS |

PERSONALITY | Eriyan is a seductive and sly woman

PERSONALITY | Eriyan is a seductive and sly woman. She is stubborn and hard to kill. Not only this but she is extremely loyal, but she tends to be slow when it comes to trusting people.
Yet she is also very close minded, scared to try new things and trust. That's why she stuck by her ally's side.
She may be loyal, but she is willing to do what it takes to get information out of people, and most of the time she succeeds. With both men and women.

| BACKSTORY |
She is a well known rebel operative, and unfortunately she put her life on the line too many times, which involved her to get captured.
Eriyan was kidnapped after she tried to rebel against the galra in hopes of freeing a city, and sent to the arena. There she met both Shiro and Matt, but not their father, Sam.
After Shiro and Matt were separated, she had helped Matt escape from the prison when her rebel allies cane to her aid. she eventually rejoined her home with the rebel forces, taking Matt along with her and getting him to join their side. she became a rebel leader during the time voltron was absent , her and matt becoming closer and at the same time, running the rebel operatives .

QUOTE | "i was 7 when i had to grow up. i want to make sure no other child has to the way i did ."
THEME SONG | barracuda :: heart
LOVE INTEREST | matt holt

| TRIVIA | • she was orphaned as a child when her parents  were murdered by the galra

| TRIVIA |
• she was orphaned as a child when her parents were murdered by the galra.
• she was sold as a prostitute at around 11, but got out of it with the help of a young rebel group. She now advocates to rescue those who cannot rescue themselves.
• as a victim of sexual assault, mostly by the galra, she hates most of them. It took her a while to get used to Sombra on their team when it came to Corona and being chosen by the pink lion.
• Matt was the only one who ever referred to her as Eri.
• Apollo is her code name, due to the fact she is a well known archer at times when given a plasma bow .
• It took her a while before she could understand what love really was, and who to value as a person due to her rocky past with being taken advantage of. She started dating Matt a bit after they joined forces. She didn't learn well, but eventually she could understand what it was really like to love and care for someone in your life. they never got married or anything like that , they just protected their significant other with respect and love .