[ LOTR ] ⌁ RAYLA ✔️

NAME |  Rayla of the Woodlands
RACE | half-elf, born under a elven mother.
SEX | female
HEIGHT | 5'6"

LOOKS/APPEARANCE | A strongly built woman with red hair that is mostly braided upon the top of her head and falling down her back the tight weaving. she bears deep brown eyes and a fair complexion with strong jaw and pointed ears. she bears neutral colored clothing with hints a red.

PERSONALITY | Rayla is a seductive and sly woman

PERSONALITY | Rayla is a seductive and sly woman. She is stubborn and hard to kill. Not only this but she is extremely loyal, but she tends to be slow when it comes to trusting people. Yet she is also very close minded, scared to try new things and trust. That's why she stuck by her ally's side.
She may be loyal, but she is willing to do what it takes to get information out of people, and most of the time she succeeds. With both men and women
her colder and more mature personality stems from her unusual upbringing. She is quite seasoned in battle, being able to stay calm and composed even while fighting real enemies. Though brutal in combat, she is well grounded on the ethics of honor, only wishing to subdue her opponents as opposed to killing them without proper cause.

WEAPONRY | Long Bow and Sword, along with a poisonous herb she keeps on a container in her belt, and one that also causes hallucinations when consumed.

LOVE INTEREST | Legolas, Prince of the Woodland Realm

| TRIVIA | • she was not born in the woodland, but rather raised there as a child to protect the king as one of his guards

| TRIVIA |
• she was not born in the woodland, but rather raised there as a child to protect the king as one of his guards.
• before she joined legolas and his journeys, she often found herself in the distance, disassociating and trying to focus on the real world around her.
• she can be a very well rounded spy, working and willing to do what it takes to complete her missions, and to get information out of anyone.