[ DETROIT : BECOME HUMAN ] ⌁ MORGAN ✔️

⊱ ──────ஓ๑ ⌘ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

NAME | Morgan Harrison
NICKNAME | none
AGE | 28
SPECIES | Human

FACECLAIM | katie cassidy

PERSONALITY | Morgan has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing

PERSONALITY | Morgan has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing. She is quite seasoned in interrogating suspects, being able to stay calm and composed even if the stress is all on.
she is well grounded on the ethics and morals she has chosen for her own life.
she still has a distant attitude, but has become noticeably more sociable, even gaining a sense of humor that isn't always so dark. She is also a caring person, paying attention to the well-being of her friends and allies. and soon the deviants she calls her friends.

BACKSTORY | as a police officer , she rarely spends time with her mother, who has contracted lung cancer. therefore, they do have a AX400 there to assist her with her every day needs.
she often goes out drinking with her work partner Hank Anderson, but doesn't give the support he needs to becoming a better person like connor does .
yet as soon as the deviants started becoming more powerful and well known . she was set on the case with Connor . though she isn't an android herself, she fully supports their cause. it is a rare instant , but when Connor goes to Jericho and she comes along , she stayed and helped with the evacuation of the Androids , helping many escape from the fire of the forces . she is also the only human to walk and peacefully protest with Markus and North.

QUOTE | " one error and they came to life , they became people . and i want to protect them . like they have protected us.

THEME SONG | broken crown : mumford and sons

LOVE INTEREST | she isn't one for love , but if i have to choose it would be
CONNOR , THE ANDROID SENT BY CYBERLIFE
but i really am not looking for a relationship , rather a friendship

LOVE INTEREST | she isn't one for love , but if i have to choose it would be CONNOR , THE ANDROID SENT BY CYBERLIFEbut i really am not looking for a relationship , rather a friendship

| TRIVIA |
• she is registered with a sniper rifle , and if a violent route is taken , she helps take down many other officers after going rogue to protect the deviants . she also will kill connor if he attacks markus .
• she and connor started connecting when they were waking to Hank's house to pick him up, rescuing him from his drunken habits .
• she was one of Connor's main influences to become a deviant , almost getting shot before he turned to their side .
• if taken the peaceful route , she is very likely to die when they are taken to fire . she is the only human known to give her life for the cause of the androids .

⊱ ──────ஓ๑ ⌘ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰