[ HTTYD ] ⌁ THE EXPLORER ✔️

NAME | elenora
ALIAS/NICKNAME | nora , elle
SEX | female
HEIGHT | 5'5"

PERSONALITY | Nora is actually extremely well rounded as a person . she is a talented leader and can adapt to many different situations much faster than her friends .
she is strong minded and yet at the same time she is willing to bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a chance at making it out alive . to her , everyone deserves a second chance. even if that means she has to risk her life in the process to do what is right for her home

 even if that means she has to risk her life in the process to do what is right for her home

MOTHER | unknown
FATHER | unknown

WEAPONRY | she keeps with her a variety of weapons , but she seems to ally herself with her bow and arrow more than anything . she can be a talented marksman if needed.
her armor consists of Light Fury scales , the armor an off white with blue and black accents to coordinate

BACKSTORY | she was abandoned by her parents on a cargo ship , left behind for a merchant to find and soon enough , she was pawned to a local and small town . there , the family used her as a servant . until she was 12 , she thought she was simply never wanted . that was until she encountered an injured white dragon in a deer trap . it was little , a baby . but the large wings still gave it size of an adolescent . around her age .
she released the dragon from the trap after prolonged trust , yet it almost killed her before running away , taking off into the sky. she thought she would never see it again .
it wasn't until 9 months later when dragons came to attack the city , and nora's adoptive father was going to throw her out to fight , pulling onto one of her braids . she faced strong abuse as she cried for help . a dragon then barged into the wooden home at the sound of screams . surprisingly it was the one she rescued from the trap , and it owed Nora for doing so . it did unfortunately kill the man holding her , but it took her on it's back and left the town . she never returned and found a way to survive , creating a strong bond with her dragon .

QUOTE | "In this story, the Princess saved herself."

| THEME SONGS |
go where no one goes : jonsi &
together from afar : jonsi

LOVE INTEREST | hiccup horrendous haddock

DRAGON | a male light fury named Min-oh
(art to be added later)

| TRIVIA |
she met hiccup when he was venturing to explore hidden worlds and documented dragons. (race to the edge)
• she joined the crew then, finding a home to explore her world and assist them with dragons.
• she became hiccup's number two, their combined knowledge and love of exploration really made them connect as a team .