[ MY HERO ACADEMIA ] ⌁ HARU ✔️

NAME | Erika Haru
ALIAS | Haru (春)
RACE | half japanese (father) half european (mother)
SEX | female
HEIGHT | 5'4"

FACECLAIM | Mila Babicheva

PERSONALITY | Erika has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing

PERSONALITY | Erika has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing. She is quite seasoned in battle, being able to stay calm and composed even while fighting real villains. Though brutal in combat, she is well grounded on the ethics of heroism, only wishing to subdue her opponents as opposed to killing them through prolonging their paralyzed states. After the events of the USJ attacks and the U.A. Sports Festival, Erika still has a distant attitude, but has become noticeably more sociable, even gaining a sense of humor and occasionally smiling. She is also a caring person, paying attention to the well-being of her friends and family. As much as she wants to be around people, she is forced to wear gloves of hide any point of contact from other people, unable to touch them.

MOTHER | Mariko Haru
FATHER | Shoto Aizawa

QUIRK | Mimickry
Similar to Monoma, she can touch someone and immediately recover their own Quirk to her advantage. She not only can take in these quirks but will take their weaknesses as well.
At some point in life, Erika grew close to a boy named Joshua at age 12. During their flirtation, Erika impulsively kissed Joshua, at which point her latent quirk to absorb energy and psyche of others with skin-to-skin contact emerged. When she touches those, their own quirk is basically drained from their body as well.
Joshua was left in a coma from which he would not awaken, large black marks sketching his body. Erika was traumatized by the experience and she wore body-concealing clothing that eliminated the possibility of accidental skin contact. Erika was not able to control her absorption power at first; any skin-to-skin contact activated it, and she sometimes retained residual memories of the people she touched. Erika wished she did not have to cover up so much around people, to protect them from her.
(rogue from the x-men basically)

BACKSTORY | long ago, Mariko Haru met the future wife of Enji Todoroki, and the two hit it off. Due to the future circumstances, the two stuck to their friendship throughout their lives, and their children maintained that friendship.
Erika and Todoroki were best friends growing up. The thing was, they were both antisocial with most people, and they just kinda were anti social together. They grew off of each other, almost the same person at times, and both dreaming to be the big hero one day.
Erika never knew what went on inside her best friend's home until she was much older, but she had always stuck by his side throughout elementary and middle school. Now with both teens being recommended to UA with their quirks, they will maintain this connection.
Erika's story doesn't just revolve around Shouto though, she was rather unique in her own ways. She grew up never knowing her father, living with her mother and grandmother for her whole life. It wasn't until the USJ attacks when Erika was in need of a blood transfusion, but due to the fact her blood was a certain kind it would have been toxic to give her another type. But Shota knew why and knew his blood would work due to it sharing DNA and type. He knew his relation to her, but he didn't break the news until after he was awake from recovering from his own injuries.

QUOTE | "In this story, the Princess saves herself."

THEME SONG | feisty :: jhameel

LOVE INTEREST | shoto todoroki [ relationship will be slow developing]

| TRIVIA |
• Erika discovered her quirk much later than the others, and being that everyone else had their quirk, she feared she would never obtain one.
• Once she had obtained her quirk, she was recommended to join the Academy, one of the few.
• before she got a quirk, she wanted to become a journalist
• Her mother had developed a love to an extremely popular hero back in her days, deeming Erika the lovechild between the two. Her quirk is similar to the father and hero her mother had been keeping secret from her.
• endeavor claimed that Erika was a bad influence on his son.
• When she first got recommended to UA, many teachers were skeptical that she had something to do with All For One