[ TFP ] ⌁ AVIAN✔️

NAME | Avian
GENDER ASSESSMENT | femme
CURRENT AGE | 24 vorns
SPECIES | cybertronian

ALT MODE | corvette stingray (black w/ blue accents)

CYBERTRONIAN MODEL |

PERSONALITY | avian has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing

PERSONALITY | avian has a cold, aloof personality which stems from her unusual upbringing. She is quite seasoned in interrogating suspects and battle, being able to stay calm and composed even if the stress is all on her . she is also well grounded on the ethics and morals she has chosen for her own life.
she still has a distant attitude, but has become noticeably more sociable, even gaining a sense of humor that isn't always so dark. She is also a caring femme, paying attention to the well-being of her family and allies. and soon the autobots she calls her friends.

BACKSTORY | she was a combat specialist for the decepticon side starting when she was 20 vorns . after build up of time she began to grow very doubtful of her leader's motives .
after the destruction of cybertron she learned that her path was too dangerous and not what she intended to do . she gave a surrendering speech as she surrendered herself to the autobots. as they were to ground bridge to earth , decepticons stormed the base and she was able to travel through just before the bombing of said base .
there she found herself alone on this stranded planet , before finally maintaining connection with the remaining autobots , cliffjumper and arcee the first autobots she came in contact with .

QUOTE | " this war does not determine who is right, rather who is the strongest left standing."

THEME SONG | battlefield : svrcina

LOVE INTEREST | bumblebee (slow development and probably won't get together until season 3)