Performance

He danced across the stage as he sung and rapped, his hips moving sensually with the music on certain moves of the choreography, hands on his body. The girls in the crowd and some boys went crazy.

He'd only just debuted and was already said to be one of Korea's most attractive men.

He had natural dark hair that swept across his forehead, pale skin, rare hazel feline-like eyes, thin lips, a pointed nose, and a lean, slightly muscular, figure. His legs were thin and his body was curvy, his back arched naturally even when he slouched.

He got a little too close to the edge of the stage and his breath caught slightly when he felt a grip on his ankle. Looking down, he only saw a smiling little girl by the age of about six.

As he continued singing, he held a hand out to the little girl and she grabbed it just as he sang the finishing note. He pulled her up onto the stage and spoke into the microphone near his mouth, "Thank you so much!" Sweat covered his body, making some parts of his white t-shirt see-through, "If anyone is related to this child, please come backstage! We will need proof that she is your relative otherwise we won't be giving you her." He said sternly, bowing and leaving the stage hand-in-hand with the little girl. The crowd cheered his name and some girls and boys swooned.

He couldn't just leave the little girl in a crowded place like this. Who knows who could've snatched her up?! He felt depressed and disgusted even thinking about it.

As soon as he got backstage, he saw the security guards and his manager shaking their heads at people who claimed the girl to be theirs.

He knelt down to come face-to-face with her, "Hello. I'm Ji Soongi. You are?" He spoke slowly so she understood what he said more efficiently. This little girl looked like she was foreign, so he spoke English for her.

"I'm Hayley! And I'm six!" She said cutely, holding up eight figures.

Soongi tenderly smiled, "That's eight, love." He used two of his fingers to lower two of her small, pale, fingers.

She smiled at him, "Love is a strong word, you know."

Soongi blinked, shocked at the little girl's words.

"Love is very powerful. It makes you do extraordinary things."

Soongi smiled warmly at the six-year-old again, "You seem to be very passionate about love."

Hayley smiled, "Yes! My mummy used to read me love stories all the time!"

Soongi furrowed his eyebrows, smile dropping, "What do you mean 'used to'?"

The girl peered up into his hazel eyes with her green ones, "She died."