Smelly Breath

After they had finished the meeting, the manager discussing terms and rules for Soongi's music career, Hayley complained about how bored she was in the meeting.

"His breath smelt!" She whined.

Soongi's eyes widened in shock as a member of staff turned to them with a slight scowl as if she knew who Hayley was talking about.

"Hayley!" He quietly scolded, although he secretly agreed with her. It smelt of onion and garlic. He had to stop himself from flinching every time the PD-nim opened his mouth because of the strong scent coming from his breath.

He gave an apologetic smile to the staff members before he quickly signed him and her out, rushing out of the door with her hand in his.

He tried to be as soft as he could with his next words, knowing Hayley could get scared because of her past experiences, "Hayley... You shouldn't say things like that in-front of people. If you're going to, make sure you're somewhere where it won't get to the person you're talking about, okay?"

Hayley nodded as she looked into his eyes with her green ones, "Okay, Oppa."

He smiled and ruffled her hair once more, "Do you want to get a taxi home?"

Her eyes gleamed, "I thought you'd never ask!"

Soongi laughed at the girls enthusiasm to sit rather than walk. (This is me, to be honest.)

Soon enough, Soongi and Hayley were in a taxi on the way home.

It was a twenty minute walk and only a five minute drive from the BigHit Ent. building to Soongi's home. Which Hayley didn't really understand too much and complained about it quite a bit. Soongi just sat and chuckled at the girls rant as the driver looked confused as to why she was talking English in Korea.

Soon enough, they got home and Soongi thanked the driver, giving him extra money as a thanks.

"Have a nice day, sir!" Soongi said in Korean. The driver returned the gesture and drove away as soon as Soongi closed the door.

Soongi breathed in the fresh air and visibly relaxed, "Do you want to help me make a cake, Love?" He turned to the little girl beside him, watching as she nodded.

"Can we make my favourite?!"

Soongi let out a whole-hearted chuckle, "Of course." With that being said, they walked in-doors and walked into the kitchen, getting out the things they needed.