Broken, Not Bent

An actual gif of MinSung (Soongi). soongi's face-claim is from Instagram. His Instagram is Minsung8809.

He was knelt on his cream coloured carpet, clutching his chest. His lungs collapsed and reopened as he took in shallow breaths of air.

He stood, racing to every window and opening them, turning on his air conditioning. He was panicking. He couldn't breathe.

He ran into the kitchen and frantically searched through the draws before finally finding what he was looking for. His inhaler.

He took the cap off before inserting the inhaler into his mouth and pumping air into his lungs twice.

He put it down and leans against his hands that were placed on the counter, one reaching up to where his heart was in pain.

This never happened to him but it ran in the family on his mother's side. And that's why she was on a death bed. Being a smoker when she didn't know she had asthma caused her death bed.

But Soongi never thought she would actually die. He was in pain. Physically and emotionally.

He'd lost Hayley, Jungkook, his mother, and now there is a high possibility he may have asthma, something that will conflict what he loves the most.

From when he first met Jungkook, he adored the shy, cute, boy. And the way Jungkook looked at Hayley made Soongi all heart-eyed and goofy.

He felt empty and broken. Like nothing could fix him.

TRIGGERING SCENE AHEAD. PLEASE SKIP THIS IF YOU NEED TO.

He sauntered to the bathroom, mind blank and chest heavy.

He looked at himself in the mirror, tired, and swollen-faced, bloodshot eyes. He brought his hands to his face, only to freeze when he saw his fucked up knuckles. They were blood red and cuts and dirt lined the open wounds.

He sighed and reached up to the cabinet beside the mirror, opening the small white doors and grabbing a handful of anti-depressants and walking back to the kitchen, getting some water and taking the medication.

He walked to the living room, hands shaky as he realised what he had done.

One of Shonagh's friends tried killing herself last night so this chapter is short because me and her are babysitting her fiend's daughter. I apologise...