This is it.

Soongi walked into the house as Yoongi stepped to the side, still completely shocked and confused. But because of the news the boys had received, Yoongi's despair only greatened when he saw the very being that made Jungkook so happy.

The only thing Soongi could focus on was getting inside and helping Hayley rest. A certain coconut head also rested in the back of his mind, almost calling him to come over.

The tall male walked up the stairs and put Hayley to bed, before coming back down and walking into the living room, prepared for a bunch of questions to come his way. Only, he was met by a depressed Bangtan and a furious manager. Jungkook was sobbing into Jimin's chest and it took every ounce of Soongi's being to not go over there and scoop him into his arms.

"We need to talk." Namjoon stated, gesturing a tanned hand for Soongi to sit on the couch opposite himself and Jungkook who was now uncontrollably sobbing into Jin's chest.

"What's wrong with Kookie?" Soongi's question made Jungkook heave and Jin rubbed his back.

"Breathe, JK, breathe."

"I..." Soongi went to step toward Jungkook but was blocked by Yoongi's hand on his chest. Soongi stared him right in the eyes, the shorter flashing Soongi a warning, making Soongi sigh and collapse back onto the sofa.

Namjoon sympathetically watched Soongi furrow his brows and run a hand through his messy hair, face contorted in emotional pain and trauma.

"Soongi..." The said male popped his head up to look at the leader as he spoke, "You and Jungkook..." He trailed off.

"What?" Soongi's eyes widened as his heartbeat irregulated.

"You can't be together anymore. So I suggest you say goodbye now." Their manager cut in, startling Soongi.

"What the fuck?!" Soongi's face filled with fury.

"Please don't make this any harder than it has to be, Ji Soongi." He spat, "Your personal drama has caused too much scandal for this company and the way Jungkook became once you went missing made BTS's monetary gain fall drastically. He wouldn't dance or sing properly and fans were thinking he didn't want to do this anymore."

Soongi looked down to the ground as tears pooled in his dark irises, teeth grinding together, "So this is it, huh?"

"Soongi-Hyung..." Jungkook whispered faintly.

"Please don't Kookie..." Soongi's eyes closed and tears cascaded down his face.

"I didn't tell you this before but... I'm in love you."

Soongi's tears fell like a waterfall as heart-wrenching sobs escaped his pink lips, "I-I'm in love with you too, Jungkook. I always will be."

And with that, they walked away from Soongi and Hayley.

And Soongi began to fall apart.

All over again.

So... This is it. The end of the story. I was trying so hard not to cry writing this. So much has been going on recently and it's stressing my body and mental health out to the point I don't want to move and my body feels heavy.

Me and Shonagh are both working on some more stories. She's working on a story called "Pretty Hurts" which is about the struggles of a young Korean male that looks like Jungkook, and I'm currently working on a story about a werewolf girl and human jungkook.

Let's just say Jungkook has been bias wrecking us lately 😅

Thank you all so much for supporting my story. I love you! ❤️