I know, baby... I'm sorry.

I shouldn't be updating but it's boring just laying in a bed lol.

Jungkook was still leant over, heavily panting and eyes still closed as ripples of pleasure still shot through his body. He didn't know he would like it so much.

"You do that with everyone who saves your life?" Jungkook asked once he collected himself.

"Nah. Just you." Soongi saw Jungkook shiver and chuckled deeply.

"You still feeling it?"

Jungkook laughed and stood up, pulling on his jeans and boxers, "Shut up."

"What? Want some more~?" Soongi teased with a smirk, getting nose-to-nose with Jungkook.

"Stop it!" Jungkook shoved him playfully as they both laughed. (HEY! STOHB IET)

They calmed down and sat next to each other by the fire place, Soongi with an arm wrapped around Jungkook's topless waist.

"Where's Hayley?" Jungkook turned to him, nose brushing the elder's cheek. The contact made their stomachs feel bubbly and their throats tighten in nervousness.

"She-" Soongi choked out, making Jungkook worry, "She got taken. I don't know by who, but they got her..."

Jungkook collapsed against Soongi, tears brimming his eyes. Hayley is so young. Who knows what they could have done to her.

"I... I lost everything I had left. My mum, Hayley... You. Hell, even my sister wants nothing to do with me just because I didn't approve of the guy she was dating. I was a mess and you were the only person I wanted to go to but I couldn't. Not without ruining your career and I didn't want that! I just wanted to hold you close to me, kiss you, call you mine... Hopefully for the rest of my life."

Jungkook was sobbing, remembering how close he was to loosing Soongi forever. Walking in to an unconscious Soongi was hard enough, let alone a dead Soongi.

Soongi's eyes became bloodshot from holding his tears as he clutched onto Jungkook's body, "I know, baby. I'm sorry..." He finally let the water flow against the younger's back. 

Jungkook sat up, and they stared into eachother's eyes, completely lost in them and all they felt was peace and content.

They began leaning closer until their lips brushed.

Jungkook sighed in content, "I know it's way too early, but I love you Soongi. Please never forget that."

"I love you too, Kookie." They kissed softly, a peck on the lips that was somehow rough but gentle. Passion filled throughout every aspect of the short kiss and neither of the boys had ever felt so happy.

I just want to say thank you so fucking much for wishing me well! I'm slowly recovering but I hope you liked this chapter.

I also want to thank you for getting this sorry to #41 in #idol.

I purple you 💜