Home

That's Hayley in the picture

Unlocking the door, he sighed and walked in, closing the piece of woodwork behind him. He then walked into the living room and placed her onto the grey velvet sofa, going over to a neat folded pile of blankets and grabbing a hot pink one, and laying it across her small frame. She had fallen asleep on the way back.

He smiled lovingly at the girl and put one of his Pokèmon plushies next to her after grabbing it from the shelf beside him. Her hand immediately curled around it.

He then decided he should do dinner, walking into the kitchen  and seeing what he had in his cupboards and in his fridge and freezer.

About an hour later, the aroma of food filled the house and the young-adult's stomach growled in hunger like an animal would to it's prey.

"Are you cooking dinner?" He heard a small voice call out.

"Yes I am, hun." He continued stirring the recipe for the dinner.

She giggled as she skipped over to him, "You have a lot of nicknames for me."

He looked at her with a lopsided smile, "Mhm." He turned back to the food, "So... Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did." She swayed slightly with a toothy grin, showing one or two tooth gaps.

He gasped childishly, "Is that another wobbly tooth I see?! Why didn't you say so?"

She laughed as he teased her. He began tickling her sides, the girl squealing once again and they both fell to the floor, laughing.

Soon, they stopped at the sound of the fire alarm.

"Soongi! The food!" She cried out.

Soongi quickly got up and turned off the oven and the stove, walking around and opening all of the house's windows. He then got a blue towel and flapped it underneath the fire alarm to try to stop the beeping. His white apron was moving with his body movements. The beeping screeched and was slowly giving him a headache. Hayley had already covered her ears.

Eventually, the noise stopped and they both looked at eachother, smiling lightly.

"Take away?" Soongi asked her.

Hayley nodded, "Take away."