I Need You

There is SMUT in this chapter and it's going not going to be a quick one! You have been warned!

Jungkook stormed through the flat, his face furious and his hands shaking.

He craved to see Soongi, even if his career depended on it.

Jin grabbed his black shirt, making the younger spin around and look at him angrily.

"Think about what you're doing, Jungkook-ah!" Jin raised his voice, the rest of the boys coming to see what the commotion was.

"I have thought about it!" Jungkook's voice cracked, lips trembling as his vision blurred with tears.

"I need to see him! The guilt and the worry kills me! You can't tell me you haven't seen him get thinner and thinner everyday when he comes to BigHit!" The other six were silent. They did see it, and they were worried too.

Namjoon sighed, "Okay, Jungkook. Go to him."

Jungkook slipped on his shoes and ran to where Soongi had previously said he lived so Jungkook could see Hayley.

He pounded on the door until his hand hurt before trying the door handle. Seeing it was unlocked, he panicked. The place was dead silent.

"Hyung? Hyung?!" He called. The place nearest to the door was the kitchen, so he checked there, but no Soongi.

Not hearing the TV in the front room, he guessed maybe he was in bed so he checked the bedrooms and bathrooms. No Soongi or Hayley.

So last, he checked the front room, only to find a barely breathing Soongi with his eyes closed slumped against the couch.

Jungkook sobbed, "HYUNG!" He ran to him, frantically wondering what to do. The ambulance wouldn't get here on time and Soongi would die for sure if they waited.

Following his instinct, Jungkook performed mouth-to-mouth, breathing air through Soongi's parted lips.

Soongi gasped for air slightly after a few minutes, opening his eyes to see it was Jungkook who was 'kissing' him.

The taller male grabbed Jungkook by the back of the neck, pulling him down so that he stumbled into his lap.

Smut is now until the end of the chapter!

"I've missed you... So fucking much..." Soongi trailed his lips against Jungkook's jawline, and down his neck before going back up and nibbling behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook's back arched and he moaned slightly, grabbing onto Soongi's shoulders.

The older male grabbed Jungkook's hips and began french kissing him, placing him down on the couch and resting between the younger's propped-up legs. Soongi kneeled and took his top off, his cross necklace falling against his pale, tattooed and slightly muscular, chest.

He leaned over Jungkook and put a hand next to his head, necklace dangling.

"Before I carry on, do you want this?" Soongi asked, concerned he was making Jungkook do something he didn't want to.

Jungkook blushed, "Yeah... But I've never done it with a guy before."

"It's okay. I'll be gentle, baby." Soongi smiled softly before kissing Jungkook again, pulling off Jungkook's dark shirt.

Soongi let his lower body connect with Jungkook's, their erections rubbing each other through their jean fabric. Soongi moaned, Jungkook gasping slightly.

Soongi began bodyrolling, making the boy on the bottom let out a small moan and grip Soongi's hips as the older watched the younger's eyes roll back.

Soongi halted and leaned back, taking off Jungkook's shoes before pulling down his jeans and boxers, leaving Jungkook bare to him.

Looking him over, Soongi licked his lips and groaned, "You're beautiful, baby boy."

Soongi reached his hand down to where Jungkook's member was, but instead of touching it like the younger thought he would, he felt a stretch just below it, making him wince slightly.

Soongi looked up at Jungkook's face for a reaction and when he saw it, he knew he needed to take it slow at first.

He moved his finger only slightly, Jungkook gasping, "Hyung~."

Soongi pumped his finger in and out before adding another, earning a cry from Jungkook as he began doing a scissor motion, "Ah- Hyung!"

The taller pulled his fingers out before taking his own shoes, trousers and underwear off.

He positioned himself, "Are you ready, baby?"

Jungkook nodded, bracing for the pain.

Soongi entered, moaning louder and louder as he slid more of his member into Jungkook. But, Jungkook was in immense pain.

Soongi had to control himself, "Are you hurting that bad, baby?"

Jungkook nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Okay..." Soongi pulled out, making Jungkook confused before he spoke up again.

"Turn around, Kookie." Jungkook done as he was told before he felt a pair of hands lift his upper body up making him kneel.

"I'm going to go in again, okay? Tell me if it hurts more or less." Soongi thrusted in slowly, making Jungkook moan out this time and fall forward, clutching onto the armrest for support of his already shaking body.

Soongi drank in the image beneath him, a vulnerable Jungkook with his back arched, head back, eyes rolling to the back of his head and muscles clenching beneath him.

He thrusted to see what the reaction was, which was a loud moan of approval. So, he continued going in and out, the veins of his member pressing against Jungkook's walls as he moved in and out.

Soongi lost control when Jungkook whined, thrusting so fast and hard that Jungkook's hips ached. Jungkook moaned with every thrust, only fuelling Soongi even more.

Jungkook cried out, his orgasm releasing over Soongi, but Soongi was only halfway there.

Jungkook, overstimulated, cried from the immense pleasure, "Oppa!" The word slipped, "Please!" He gasped, eyes rolling back again as he now had one hand which clawed Soongi's thigh that was just behind his own.

Jungkook's walls were tighter than they were before, making Soongi groan aloud.

"Moan my name." Soongi growled, thrusting slower.

"Soongi!"

"Louder." He thrusted a little faster and harder.

"Soongi!"

"I said louder!" He pounded into Jungkook so hard skin-slapping could be heard echoing through the house.

"SOONGI." Jungkook was sobbing by now, his knuckles turning white and blood trickled down from Soongi's thigh from his nails.

Soongi grunted, leaning over the back of Jungkook, making them even closer.

Jungkook cried out before he squirted all over the sofa, making Soongi moan at the sight before finishing inside Jungkook with a moan in Jungkook's ear, making him shiver.

They were breathing heavily while Soongi pulled out and put his clothes back on, Jungkook still in the same position but head down, shaky, and stunned.