You Like Him, Dont You?

Soongi and Hayley were now home after their meal with BTS and Hayley was smirking the entire ride home.

"Okay," Soongi sat on the sofa,"Why are you smirking, Hayley?"

"You like him, don't you?"

Soongi chuckled, "I'm going to need you to be specific. There are seven boys there who are all-"

"You know who I mean, Soongi!" She whined.

"Look," He took her hands into his, "I don't know if I like Jungkook yet. He's cute and funny, but it's too soon. We only met today."

"But-" she sighed, "I really want you to be together. I know he likes you!"

"He likes me as a performer, not for me..."

Namjoon's PoV

Me and the boys had just gotten back to BigHit when our manager came and said he needed us in his office.

He looked furious.

Looking at each other, we followed and sat in the chairs scattered across the room.

"Jungkook! What were you doing with Soongi?!"

"Nothing... We just bumped into each other..."

"Yes, well, you 'bumping' into each other made people think you were dating Soongi! Are you?" I wanted to stop PD-Nim but I knew I couldn't.

"I-I-"

"You know the policy about dating."

Jin tried speaking up, "PD-Nim-Hyung, please let him-"

"Silence. I don't want to hear from anyone but Jungkook."

"I... No. We're not dating..." Jungkook looked so vulnerable that we all felt pity. This shouldn't be happening.

"What of that little girl? A passerby heard you say you'll be her other father. That is unacceptable, Jungkook!"

"I just wanted-" Jungkook sniffed, "I just wanted to make her happy, PD-nim..."

"I don't care!" He roared, "It is against the contract and if you want to have Soongi and this little girl in your life, you can say bye to idol life!"

Gasps covered the room, and Jungkook was sobbing harshly. We'd all worked so hard and we've come so far. And he's threatening Jungkook with his passion?

"If Jungkook goes, we go to. And then you loose almost all of your money. Do you want that?" Suga spoke up for the group, defending the maknae.

The manager spat, "Get out of my sight." And turned around in his chair, facing the wall.

"Let's just go." Jin said angrily, grabbing Jungkook gently and wrapping an arm around his shoulders for comfort.

I was beyond pissed. Soongi was an idol trainee under BigHit now. How the hell were we supposed to avoid him for Jungkook's sake?!