Gone

The next morning, Soongi was up at six a.m. for dance practice and his lessons.

At 7:00 was dance practice, at 10:00 there was vocal practice, at 12:00 he had lunch break, and at 1:00, he had language practice which lasted two hours. He had to cover Thai, Japanese, and Chinese in the two hours he had.

He dressed in a white hoodie and black skinny jeans with black and white Nikes before grabbing his keys and picking up Hayley before leaving.

He walked down the streets of Seoul, slightly dreading the day ahead. If he saw Jungkook one more time, he knew he would break.

Yes, Soongi had said it was too soon for him to have feelings for the maknae, but there he was, miserable.

He hid it from everyone. Hayley, his mother, his manager, and the rest of the trainees. Even BTS couldn't see through him.

He made it to the building, his hands shaking slightly as he held onto Hayley's little one.

He felt a harsh tug before he looked over to where she was. Only, she wasn't there anymore.

Looking up slightly, she was being held over the shoulder by a stranger.

"Yah!" He yelled, chasing after the man, "Stop and put her down!"

He chased the man through the streets, the stranger turning through an alleyway only to find it was a dead end.

"Put her down. Or we'll do this the hard way." Soongi didn't care about his reputation at this moment. All that mattered was Hayley.

The man suddenly went into his pocket and threw a knife at Soongi's leg, making the male fall to the ground in pain.

"Dad!" She wriggled to set herself free.

The man threw Hayley over the brick wall before climbing over himself, setting off into a sprint.

Soongi shakily stood, using every ounce of strength he had. He tried climbing the wall, but kept slipping and falling.

He finally gave in, sobbing and hitting the brick wall until his knuckles bled.

She was only six and she had been taken by a stranger to do who knows what.

He was beyond pissed.

His phone began ringing. Confused, he answered the number from the hospital.

"Hello?" The receptionist asked, "Is this Ji Soongi?"

"Yes. Is there something wrong?" He asked, trying to hide the fact he was crying.

"It's your mother. I'm sorry."

That's all she had to say. All she had to say until Soongi's whole world shattered into a million pieces.