She's been found.

Hi guys! This is @_Sleepy_Yoongi

Chul apologizes for not updating in a while. Shit's hit the fan recently for him and he was worried about not updating so I offered to update for him! There is mentions of  sensitive subjects such as rape!

The wind blew through his hair as long eyelashes fluttered against pale cheeks, chocolate eyes sparkling under the dark and jeweled skies of Seoul, South Korea. His eyes were tired and purple bags rested themselves in the crease of his eye socket and cheekbone.

"We know where your daughter is, Soongi. All you have to do is give us Jungkook, and we'll let you and your little girl live happily ever after." One woman got close to his face with a seductive smirk before it lowered to a frown when all the captive male did in response was gaze at the stars solemnly.

She grabbed his chin harshly and yanked his head down so his eyes met her hazel ones as she scanned his physique and body, "Or, I'll have you instead."

Soongi felt the fear and panic rise in his chest, but gained the courage to talk back to the woman, "Do whatever you want to me, but don't you dare touch them!"

"It's a bit late for that." She giggled.

As if on cue, two men came in with Hayley in their arms. One pointed a pistol to her temple as she struggled violently.

"Dad? What's happening?" She was too young to understand what was going on.

Soongi's eyes teared, "You're going to be okay, baby." He whispered, refraining the urge to say 'I promise'. That would be a promise he might fail to keep.

His wrists were confined by zip ties, which he knew burned easily. He arched his back and brought his shoulders as as far forward as he could to get his wrist to lean closer to the back of the wooden chair. To make it look natural, he began begging, begging to leave Hayley alone and take him instead.

"Oh, but where's the fun in that, handsome?" She purred, her voice covering up the sound of the zip ties breaking. He kept his arms in place, evaluating the situation and at how they kept Hayley held at gunpoint. He moves out of that chair, they shoot.

"Please... Do whatever you want to me but leave her and Kookie out of this!" Soongi sobbed.

She sat in his lap quickly, pushing her flat chest against his, "Anything?" She smirked. Soongi grimaced before he confirmed what she wanted to hear.

"Anything."

With that, the woman gestured her hand to the two men and they dragged Hayley out of the room and slammed the metal door behind them, the door not allowing any noises to slip through the structure.

It went on for hours, no matter how many tears he cried, no matter how much he begged for her to stop... All she did was say;

"You said anything."