Shy

Jungkook was shy around Soongi. Whenever Soongi asked Jungkook's opinion on something that him and the other members were talking about, he would faintly blush and look down, murmuring a reply with a slightly high-pitched voice. The taller male found it rather adorable. Obviously he knew about himself being Jungkook's male idol crush and he thought that Jungkook was very cute. The other six members realised the way the solo artist looked at the band member.

"So, Jungkook? How are you?" Soongi fell into step with the maknae, causing the shorter of the two to blush furiously.

"U-umm... I'm okay. Y-you?" Jungkook stuttered.

"So polite!" Soongi beamed, "I'm good, thanks, Kookie."

Jungkook stiffened at the nickname and at the slender arm placed around his shoulders.

Soongi chuckled slightly, "Loosen up, Cutie. I don't bite." He winked.

"Come on, Soongi-Ah... You'll scare him off." Suga remarked.

Soongi mockingly held a hand to his head and pretended to faint, "Oh dear~! I've been called ugly!" Everyone laughed around them, along with Jungkook who had loosened up the tiniest bit.

"Well, here we are." Soongi smiled, taking his arm from around the maknae's shoulders and walking toward the front door.

"Are you guys okay to wait here? Me and Hayley won't be long." He smiled.

Namjoon waved his hand in dismissal with a smile, "Sure, sure."

Soongi bowed and thanked him, before grabbing a key out of his pocket and unlocking the door.

"Smelly-Bum! I'm here!"

"Soongi!" A little girl hurled herself into his chest as she jumped up, causing him to grunt and quickly grip onto her. The seven males could see the two in the doorway.

"Have you been well behaved?" Soongi questioned the girl.

"Yes, Soongi."

"Good." He toothily smiled before looking up to his sister, "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave. I have company."

"It's okay. No worries! Have fun!"

Soongi kissed his younger sister's cheek and walked away with Hayley on his hip towards the boys. They introduced themselves to Hayley in the best English they had.

"Soongi?" She asked when the boys finished.

"Yes, Princess?" He looked at her so lovingly the boys internally cooed.

She pointed at Jungkook, "Can he be my other daddy?"