Dolls

CHAPTER FOUR

Yoongi was just making some coffee when a thought came to mind.

He was mid pouring his coffee when he placed the coffee pot back on the counter.

"Pacifier..." He whispered.

He shook his head and continued to pour his black coffee until it came to the rim.

He turned around, taking a sip off his bitter dark drink as he stood in silence.

He scoffed. "There's no way in hell...."

His cool smile was quick to fade though when his thoughts got the better of him.

He smacked down his mug against the counter, some of its contents spilling out, as he ran towards his room.

He sat down on his bed, deep in concentration as he opened up his laptop and began his search.

Adult baby |

"Diaper lovers"

Yoongi scoffed. "I don't think so." He mumbled, continuing to seached through Wikipedia.

"I'm just over thinking things." He reassured, finally giving up on his search.

But what caught his attention at tge bottom of the screen was more than enough to get him to continue.

Other searches related to Adult baby.

Little Space

He clicked on it.

"the act of regressing into a childlike state such as a baby, toddler or child..." He read out.

"No." He sighed.

He had never even noticed Jimin acting strangely or..... childlike.

Wait.

Memories of Jimin when they were eating together came to mind. And how the younger asked to watch Disney.

He sounded different.

Childish.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when Jimin himself knocked briefly on his door.

"Hey Yoongi, I'm heading out to get some fresh air, I'll be back in a few!"

Out of fright, Yoongi smacked his hand down on the laptop to close it. His heart pounding in his chest violently.

He took a few breaths in and out, running his hand through his black hair before sighing.

He opened up his laptop again.

"If he is a little. How will I know for sure?"

How is little space triggered? |

The results that came up were...odd in his opinion. He was too confused by what he was reading to even look away.

One girl talks about her "stuffies" and her "daddy's tickles" that make her go into little space. And being praised for being a "good girl" too.

"Well shit." He manged to breathe out. "This is very serious then."

He placed the laptop aside before standing up and walking out of his room.

So all he had to do was praise the kid, or buy him something kid related without making it too obvious?

Is this a bad idea?

He wandered over to his now cold coffee, his mind not really in a stable place as he argues with himself over whether or not going through with his plan is a good idea.

And just as he is about to talk to himself again for the millionth time today, the front door opens and Jimin wanders into view.

"It's cold out, decided to come back up and get my coat." He informed, avoiding Yoongi's gaze.

Yoongi didn't smile, or frown. He looked at Jimin for several seconds, talking in his cute outfit and sad face.

"I'm sorry about how I acted yesterday." Yoongi spoke up. "I want to make it up to you."

Jimin finally met his piercing gaze, and at that moment Yoongi was certain.

Oh Yoongi you evil man. He thought to himself.

"Wanna watch a Disney movie with me Minnie?"

-

BTS on Ellen was great😂😂