Naughty Corner (PART ONE)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Taehyung's Focus

Taehyung was having a really hard time at his office job.

Sure, being a personal assistant was something he knew would be a challenge, but not this insanely difficult in his first week of working there.

Work at the office was eating into his leisure time and working with his brother and best friend in the café.

He was constantly being called in by his boss every minute of every day even on his days off.

And just to top it all off, the man he had fought with on his first day over the homophobic comment turned out to be his boss.

Mr. Jeon.

He doesn't know his first name and frankly he couldn't care.

The only thing he does care about is how his boss is now making it his mission to attack Taehyung.

Wether it be with loads of work that is physically impossible to do, making him work over time which sneaks  into his weekends or calling him out and making a fool of him infront of his colleagues.

He was being bullied non stop by the "should-be-in-college" boss of his, and it was really taking a toll on his mental health.

"Helloooo? Newbie I've been calling you, do your job or I'll find someone who will." A voice spoke rather harshly which caused Taehyung to shoot up.

Mr. Jeon's eyes grew wide at the sudden action, if he had known any better he'd would've thought Taehyung had been asleep.

"I-I'm sorry Mr.Jeon it won't happen ag-"

"Yeah yeah whatever, just have this done and stop slacking." The taller of the two waved Taehyung off, not sparing him another glance as he thew down a big thick file the tired boy's way.

"M-Mr.Jeon! Wait!" Taehyung stammered out of his squeaky office chair so that he could catch up with the intense yet soft looking boy ahead of him.

He turned around to face Taehyung, an unamused expression plastering his face as if to say "Why don't you just shut up and do what you're told and leave me alone."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers nervously, an action not gone unnoticed by his boss.

As far as Taehyung was sure, his boss probably loved these subtle reactions.

"I was wondering if I could take tomorrow off, my brother and I are-"

"No." Was all the brunette said before walking off again.

And Taehyung wasn't certain where the sudden outburst of confidence came from, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Wait why? I'm always here anyway aren't I? Even on the days I'm entitled to have off I still come in." He paused for a brief moment, waiting for his boss to step in and tell him to be quiet, tell him to be something. But he didn't.

He just stood there with one arm crossed over the other, listening with a brow raised.

Taehyung took a deep breath.