Wishing Stars

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

When Jimin heard Yoongi coming in the door at seven o'clock, he had to admit that he was shitting himself.

His relationship with Yoongi had just been all over the place these last few weeks they had lived together. And now the two were taking things to a whole other level.

"Damn you eat alot." The dark haired male laughed as he watched Jimin tuck into his food.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and continued stuffing his face.

"It's like you haven't eaten in days huh?" He joked but it was short lived when the younger spoke up.

"That's because I haven't." And went back to eating like it was no one's business.

He watched as the elders smile faded from his face. Following his cat eyes that trained along his bruises.

"What about you parents?" Jimin stopped eating to look up at the elder with a blank stare.

"You mean the ones who gave me shit for getting arrested? Yeah, they threw me out beforehand and when they got the call about me they told me I wasn't getting any dinner as long as they lived."

Jimin threw the burger down on the plate and sat back with his arms crossed over each other.

The man in the blue uniform sat uncomfortably in his seat across from him.

"Thanks for the food but I should get going." He mumbled. And just as he stood up to leave, a hand latched onto his skinny wrist pulling him back to look into Yoongi's eyes.

"Wait." He said momentarily before picking up his wallet and phone off of the table.

"I know it's weird to ask, and I probably shouldn't be doing this but." He paused to look around at the people eating happily, none of them looking at the odd two. One in a cop uniform and the other that looked like a junkie.

"My car is just down the street. If you want, I can take you to my place if going home isn't really a safe option for you. But if you dont-"

"Sure" Jimin butted in catching the man in uniform by surprise.

"You're not even worried that I could be potentially dangerous?" And Jimin genuinely laughed at that.

He reached out a hand and patted the soft material on the elders dark blue coat.

"I like danger."

"Jimin you there?!" A voice called out, pulling Jimin out of his nostalgic moment.

"Yeah I'm in my room!" He shouted back.

He smiled to himself as he hopped up out of his bed, his hair was washed and styled nicely for the evening. His outfit was casual yet formal. A nice pair of jeans and a pretty dark top to match.