Fluffy Jumpers

CHAPTER TWELVE

Warning
Mildly sexual

"Yoonie?" Jimin mumbled from behind the elder.

He had just gotten back from work and as soon as he made it down the corridor and towards the apartment he could smell food from inside.

"Yoonie? " Jimin whispered again, this time dropping his coat on the floor.

Yoongi turned around from the oven, an eyebrow raised as he studied the younger's expression.

"What's wrong love?" He asked, never taking his eyes off him as he cooked.

Jimin huffed, moving closer to snake his arms and Yoongi's waist, his head resting against his shoulder.

"Minie's, hungry." He whined. "And sad."

Yoongi hummed. "Is that so?" His fingers came to rest against the nobs of the stove, turning them off in order to listen to the male. "What happened at work?"

"Boss got mad." He mumbled, burying his face into the older's chest.

Yoongi looked at the jacket that lay discarded on the floor, rubbing circles against the soft fabric of Jimin's work clothes in an effort to soothe him.

"Well, there's pancakes for you? And I was thinking maybe Minie would want to watch a movie?" He raised his hand and tousled the younger's golden locks with his fingers softly.

Jimin's head raised from where it rested and looked at the elder with a half smile.

"Thank you Yoonie."

👶

Once Jimin and finished eating he had made his way back to his room to get changed.

Yoongi was setting up a movie when the sounds of whimpers filled his ears.

He immediately stopped setting up the TV to listen.

"What the hell?.." He said aloud. He stood up quickly making his way down towards Jimin's room when another whimper sounded from behind the door.

He let his hand hover over the door knob in fright.

Was Jimin....

Touching himself?...

"Jimin ae you okay in there?" He asked, deciding it would be better not to walk in.

"Yoonie help me~" the younger's voice spoke softly.

Oh God.

Yoongi's tongue darted out to wet his lips as he twisted the handle on the door.

And to his relief he didn't see what he was expecting. But what he saw instead made him want to laugh.

He watched from here he stood as he took in the sight of his best friend struggling to put on a pj top, his upper half completely exposed for him to stare at.

And he did.

He let is eyes trail down the younger's tan neck to his lower back, noticing how his traps flexed the more he struggled.

And the dimples on his back.

Oh the dimples.

The younger turned around quickly, leaving Yoongi with no other choice than to stop his staring session.